Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Decline to Vote"

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Have been a lifetime Republican, but am re-registering "Decline To State" which allows one to vote for anyone in the primary.
    Are you sure about that. I registered "Decline to State" and I wasn't able to vote in the primaries. Be sure to check on that. I had to registered back to Republican to do so.
    Gogo:

This is the information I took from the website of the Ca Secretary of State On-Line Registration:

POLITICAL PARTY: "Ensure you have selected a qualified Political Party, or "I Decline to State a Political Party" OR "Other". If you mark "Other", you may print the name of an unqualified Political Party. No Person shall be entitled to vote the ballot of any Political Party unless he or she has registered with that Party. However, if a voter has Declined to State a Political Party Affiliation, and the Political Party permits it, the unaffliliated voter may vote in the Party's Primary Election."

I have not re-registered yet and I will call the CA Sec of State Office on Tuesday to double-check the facts. I have been hearing a lot of people on talk radio saying that they are changing to Decline to State because of the fact that they can vote in the primaries...but I will double check it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    I am an Independent. Prior to the '06 election, I had voted mostly as a Democrat. But because of their pro-amnesty position, in '06 I voted for Republican candidates at the state and national level. However, if Republicans refuse to distinguish themselves from the Democrats on the immigration issue and they help pass an amnesty bill, they can forever kiss my vote good-bye. I'll be voting for third party candidates.

Believe me, I will not forget the betrayal of Republicans like Sen. Burr on this issue.
    They're all pretty much Republicrats these days. It's hard to distinguish parties anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Have been a lifetime Republican, but am re-registering "Decline To State" which allows one to vote for anyone in the primary.
    Please tell me how to do this!!
    Hey CHEYENNE

That depends upon the State, I believe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't give up hope on ALL the candidates.

I think its important to judge where candidates (of any party) truly stand based on their vote histories.....not based on what they say. Too many politicians are LIARS.

Based on this strategy I've found the following:

Candidates with a long vote history opposing illegal immigration and supporting our Constitution:
    Tancredo
    Hunter
    Paul

Hopefully we can put trust in those three.

I've found that every other candidate (including Fred Thompson and Newt) have either openly supported illegal immigration, avoided stating their position, claim they are aginst it but have repeately voted for it, and/or are members of the CFR.

Also, I wouldn't blindly trust a third party candidate.

I saw an article in the Washington Times yesterday that Mr. Bloomberg is going to invest billions to start a third party.

Guess the CFR elite have figured out that Americans are disgusted with both the Democrat and Republican parities. So now THEY are going to create a third party which they will also control.......

Pretty slick.........

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Please tell me how to do this!!
    Hey CHEYENNE

That depends upon the State, I believe.

Thanks, Sis:

I'll just have to call the Elections Department here and check it out!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123