Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How much more can the media cram down our throats?

How much more can the media cram down our throats before we scream ENOUGH?

In the programming listed below you will find plenty of reasons to be angry with PBS and do not forget that they refused to air the documentary on WWII by Ken Burns.

PBS forced Ken Burns to add and amend his documentary to include a SPECIAL segment on Hispanics before they would agree to air it.

Every facet of our country, our society, our history and our heritage is being HI-JACKED, subverted and distorted by the treasonous politically correct faction in America.

I use the adjective TREASONOUS a lot..... because that is what these actions really are!
    treason (also high treason) >noun the crime of betraying one's country

subvert >verb undermine the power and authority of (an established system or institution).

distort >verb 1 pull or twist out of shape. 2 give a misleading account of.

hijack >verb 1 illegally seize control of. 2 take over (something) and use it for a different purpose.
    Summary Box: Burns to add Hispanic veterans to series
    GIVING IN: Burns initially resisted changes to the completed documentary, and said he would fold in stories of Hispanic veterans during breaks in the series or after the end of an installment.

MORE PBS PROGRAMMING

ALL INCLUSIVE: After meeting with Hispanic advocacy groups, documentary maker Ken Burns said he will edit his upcoming PBS series about World War II to add stories about Hispanic soldiers after protests they had been excluded. http://www.mysanantonio.com/sharedconte ... PGQ01.html

In a message dated 5/11/2007 10:56:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time, previews@PBS.ORG writes:
    MEDIA SHIFT
    U.S. Media Fails to Deliver Spanish News Online
    The new associate editor for MediaShift, Jennifer Woodard
    Maderazo, asks if American media companies should be catering
    more to a Spanish speaking audience.
    http://www.pbs.org/mediashift/2007/05/h ... a_fai.html

If you are an American and you don’t like their slant..Protest and send e-mail to - mailserv@pbs.org

ANOTHER SOB STORY TO PRESENT THEIR SLANTED VIEWS WHILE THEY CONTINUE TO IGNORE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

INDEPENDENT LENS
    Sentenced Home
    Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10 - 11:00 pm
    Raised as Americans in inner-city projects near Seattle, three
    young Cambodian refugees each made a rash decision as a
    teenager that irrevocably shaped his destiny. Now facing
    deportation to Cambodia years later, they find themselves
    caught between a tragic past and an uncertain future by a
    system that doesn't offer any second chances. (CC, Stereo, DVI)

At the companion Web site, examine the history and impact of
    U.S. immigration policy.
    http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/sentencedhome

Here is a follow up to the story

Here is a follow up to the story about Ken Burns' special on Americans in WWII.

Latino activists and PBS forced Ken Burns to add and amend his documentary to include a SPECIAL segment on Hispanics before they would agree to air it.

NO THE LATINOS, THE HISPANICS, THE MEXICANS ARE STILL NOT SATISFIED!

BUT...the really important question is.. ARE AMERICANS FED UP AND OUTRAGED ENOUGH?

OR...will we just take it, as we have taken everything else, with a whimper and a whine?

Read the arrogant editorial by Carlos Guerra. It was published in my morning paper, The San Antonio Express-News.

I included Guerra's email contact and while a few hundred emails to him will only be deleted with derision and a smirk...
    I wonder if a few hundred emails to the editor of the paper will have more impact on Guerra and his compatriots.. OR.. better still contact Hearst Corp. the owners of the paper.

A single Email from hundreds of outraged Americans to Hearst with a CC to all the rest including Guerra would have the maximum impact. What do you think?

They enter America by the millions, legally and illegally, from every THIRD WORLD country on the planet and refuse to assimilate while loudly demanding WE CHANGE TO ACCOMMODATE THEM INSTEAD.

We expect gratitude and assimilation but they counter with hatred and demands.. always watching and waiting for any chance to take advantage of our weakness a.k.a. Political Correctness while swearing to destroy and exterminate us.

Some of those entering our country plan military actions to kill American soldiers on American soil but that is only the tip of the iceberg. This is not some nut's opinion or outlandish idea...JUST LISTEN TO THEM, because they tell us Openly, over and over, what they intend.

They vow to outnumber us in a generation or two because the average 3rd world family has 5-7 children although there are those who claim the average is 7-9 children.

We pay for those children. Their birth, welfare, Health, education and oftentimes incarceration while they are taught to hate us.

Why aren't Americans taking them seriously? We didn't listen before 9-11 and we still aren't listening.

Can we finally become louder and more persistent than the Mexicans, Muslims and all of the other groups pouring into our country who are subverting, altering and denigrating our History, Our Language, Our Culture and Our Country?

CONTACTS:
    http://www.hearstcorp.com/

ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT CONTACT INFORMATION
    Publisher & President Thomas A. Stephenson 210-250-3710 tstephen@express-news.net
    Editor Robert Rivard 210-250-3111 rrivard@express-news.net
    Executive Vice President & General Manager Sergio H. Salinas 210-250-2510 ssalinas@express-news.net
    Executive Vice President, Administration and Finance Susan Pape 210-250-3811 spape@express-news.net

Carlos Guerra says "We'll wait and see. And we hope this is a lesson Burns and PBS won't have to learn again."
    cguerra@express-news.net

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/column ... aea15.html

CARLOS GUERRA: QUESTIONS REMAIN OVER HOW BURNS WILL SHOW HISPANICS IN WW II FILM
    Web Posted: 05/11/2007 11:38 PM CDT

San Antonio Express-News by Carlos Guerra

When I was alerted late Thursday night about reports that Ken Burns would incorporate Latinos in his seven-part, 14-hour documentary about World War II, I didn't know what to make of it.
    After a 14-hour meeting, various publications reported, Burns reached an accord with representatives of the American GI Forum and the Hispanic Association for Corporate Responsibility to include Latinos in his documentary, "The War."
    But while some media reported that Burns would re-edit his epic to make the inclusions, others essentially repeated last month's reports that the filmmaker will include Latinos but did not specify where or how.

I called Maggie Rivas-RodrĂ*guez, a former reporter who now teaches journalism at the University of Texas and heads of a project that has been collecting oral histories of Latino and Latina World War II vets for years. It was she who started what has grown into a national movement among Latinos outraged that their "Greatest Generation" representatives aren't among the 40-plus interviews Burns wove into his show.

Asked about the latest reports, Rivas said, "It isn't that different from what he has said before, what he said last month."

When I first reported Burns' exclusion of Latino vets in February, I also observed that PBS would premiere "The War" on the 16th of September, a holiday widely celebrated by Mexican Americans.

Reader response was enormous, and the column spread quickly. The exclusion of Latinos alarmed many because the documentary will also be available on DVD, and there will be a companion book and teaching materials. Will Latinos' contributions, readers asked, be left out of yet another history?

Once other media picked up the story, neither Burns nor PBS handled the growing controversy particularly well.

Initially, PBS said that the documentary was finished and would not be re-edited or altered in any way. PBS also said that it wouldn't infringe on Burns' artistic freedom.

But the network did move the premiere to Sept. 23.

When pressure continued to build, Burns reversed his earlier position and said that Latinos' stories would be included in the film and ancillary material.
    But when he didn't specify how that would be done, PBS sources said the Latino stories would be played after Burns segments or during breaks, which infuriated people even more.

In the press releases about Thursday's meeting, specifics of how Latino stories will be handled is still unclear. Burns was unavailable, so I called Hector Galán, the seasoned documentarian hired to film Latino veterans' stories for inclusion.

"The new material is not going to be tacked on at the end of the credits," Galán said. "It will be 'incorporated' into the series, but that's the closest I have heard on how it will be used."

Galán is pressed because unlike Burns, who got six years to do his work, he has only six weeks to meet deadlines.

"It's still a work in progress; we just did some filming last weekend and it could very well be that we'll continue filming through the end of June," he said. "As we speak, we're working with what we've already got, some really powerful stuff.

"We found some combat veterans, Latinos, who fit within the overall style of what the show is, personal stories."

Galán also said that he was hired to find and produce stories in a manner that will fit in Burns' finished product.

"As far as placement and all those concerns, I have been asking but no one can give me a clear answer," he said. "And it isn't just that it's Ken's decision, it also involves scheduling at PBS. Is it going to make the show longer?
    (My question is...How many Americans will be cut to accommodate the Latino activists? Don't those American veterans now apt to be excluded deserve better? Do those Americans who fought deserve our support? OR...Do the Mexicans win because they are louder and nastier?)

"I know one thing for certain," he said, "the Latino element is going to come in and it's not going to be tacked on at the very end or anything like that."

We'll wait and see. And we hope this is a lesson Burns and PBS won't have to learn again.
    By Carlos Guerra

How many lessons do they plan on teaching us?

The catch phrase "DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS" needs to be amended and adopted in the fight against illegal aliens.. "DON'T MESS WITH AMERICANS"
    When do we start Teaching them?

Marge, your so right!!!!!
    Since the attacks on 9/11 I have been very involved in writting & calling and Emailing our "Distinguished" Represenatives in Washington.
    In the begining I was trying to get them to lose the PC crap, telling them that the phrases "African American" Hispanic American" Asian American, are to PC..These people are ONE or THE OTHER!!!!
    Being American is FIRST and FOREMOST! That is where all these Hate Groups start thier following.
    As of late I've been contacting those "PUBLIC SERVANTS" in Washington and asking them one simple question hoping they can answer it, yet I havent had ONE REPLY TO IT!
    My simple question is:
    "What price can you put on the SOVEREIGNTY of this country, and the next time your at Arlington National, how do you explain that to all those thousands of Headstones?"
    Personally I think it is an easy question, because YOU CANNOT PUT A PRICE ON OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTS!!!
    Apparently many in DC do not see it my way, money is power and he who has the most will win. Marge, I wish I could put a number on all the people in this country who feel the way I do....People who are FED UP with the PC crowd and the Lobbyist buying off OUR GOVT.
    Guess I've rambled on enough, Marge...GET MAD! STAY MAD! And by God maybe we can TAKE OUR NATION BACK!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

The Hearst corporation is owned by globalists, they support the invasion. The way I see it there are only two ways to change this.

#1. Protest in front of their offices.

#2 Get half of their subscribers to cancel their subscriptions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)