Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How SWEET It Is!

America is still whole--at least for another year or so.

The sweet taste of victory!

Thank you Lord for gracing those who voted NAY with the good sense and morality to do what is right~

Now we have to push to get the damn fence built. It is already a law, and we need to push them to build the entire 700+ of fence signed into law.

This is a huge victory for us, but we have to keep fighting if we're goint to win the war!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Yes, we have to apply pressure to get the fence built and enforce the current laws. Another priority is to start imposing substantial fines and prosecuting the illegal employers, stop the social services for illegals, and repeal the automatic citizenship to illegals having anchor babies.

Our work is not over yet, but today is a HUGE victory!

Now we need to get rid of NAFTA and stop the SPP/NAU. We may have slowed them down, they are still trying.
    <div>If you love this nation, please stop illegal immigration.</div>

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Now we have to push to get the damn fence built. It is already a law, and we need to push them to build the entire 700+ of fence signed into law.

This is a huge victory for us, but we have to keep fighting if we're goint to win the war!
    Yes now we need to get our Senator's to do what we tried to get them to do on May 1st. Demand ENFORCEMENT!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard the good news on the Laura Ingraham show and I started to cry tears of happiness and thanking God for this victory.

I have to Thank All you Great, Great Americans. You are a fantastic team to play with. Love ya Very Nice Victory.

I have already said goodby to Gregg and told him I will work very hard to get him out of there... and I will. He's goin Away
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

April

Re: How SWEET It Is!

Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica
    America is still whole--at least for another year or so.

The sweet taste of victory!

Thank you Lord for gracing those who voted NAY with the good sense and morality to do what is right~
    Absolutely!!!

See you at the signing!

There went your legacy Ssenor Boosh.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Yes, we have to apply pressure to get the fence built and enforce the current laws. Another priority is to start imposing substantial fines and prosecuting the illegal employers, stop the social services for illegals, and repeal the automatic citizenship to illegals having anchor babies.

Our work is not over yet, but today is a HUGE victory!

You forgot one streamline deportation by making illegal aliens appeal from their home countries at their own cost!