Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How We Beat Papa John's Locally

Besides being a member of SOS and ALIPAC I am a member of the Mohave County Minutemen here in the tri-sate area of Arizona. On September 9 we released this press release in our area which includes Lake Havasu City, Bullhead City, Kingman and Laughlin, NV.

MOHAVE COUNTY MINUTEMEN LAUNCH "OPERATION BOYCOTT PAPA JOHN PIZZA"

Papa John Pizza advertises in Adspay Kingman on hiring Spanish speaking employees at their Kingman and Lake Havasu locations.

As American citizens and [and some of us ex-immigrants] we feel this behavior is"racist" and is pandering to a particular group.

These are our points:
    [1] If you can't speak English you should not be allowed to work in America.
    [2] American workers should not be forced to speak other languages to get a job in America.
    [3] Why not also advertise in other languages like Chinese, German or Italian? Is Spanish the "chosen" language?

As consumers and concerned citizens we respect the right of Papa John's to run their business as they see fit, but we also have the right to not patronize Papa John's and their products.

The Mohave County Minutemen invite the public to boycott Papa John Pizza until they stop this "racist" hiring campaign in Spanish.

Please make your voices heard, contact Papa John's and let them know that Mohave County, AZ. is still part of America and we will not tolerate their sell out of our culture and our language.

If you are too busy to do something, do it at least for your children... maybe in a very short time they will not be able to get a job in their own Country unless they speak Spanish first!

Linea De Empleo Papa John 1-888-440-5678 ext 9969

Recruitment in English 1-888-440-5670 ext. 8969

Papa Johns Pizza
    3455 Stockton Hill Rd.
    Kingman
    928-681-4800

Papa Johns Pizza
    1630 N. McCulluch Blvd.
    Lake Havasu City
    928-854-5252

Papa Johns International,Inc.
    P.O. Box 99900
    Louisville, Ky.40269-9990
    502-261-7272

We released this press release today.

Mohave County Minutemen Press Release

The new Adspay has come out for Kingman and Lake Havasu City and the
    Spanish recruitment hotline has been removed. We'd like to thank Papa
    John's for doing the right thing and removing their racist advertisement.

I'd like to remind everyone that we can make a difference. Companies
    have the right to conduct their business as they wish but we, the
    consumer have the right to decide where we spend our hard earned money.
    The Mohave County Minutemen wish to have a good relationship with the
    business community as several of our members are also business owners.

The Mohave County Minutemen recognize and applaud our many bilingual
    residents. However, in these United States of America we speak English
    first. We conduct all government and judicial communication in English.
    Our laws are written in English. Over half of all the states have passed
    legislation making English their official language. By allowing multiple
    languages in our business, school, and government speech, we create
    segregation. There can be no exceptions.
    Thank you America. God Bless the USA!!!
    We are fortunate that we are in an area that has not been completely taken over by the invaders. We will continue to fight against the racist La Raza. Si Se Puede!!!
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Good job jinky!!

Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Great job Jinky and it was also good to thank Papa Johns as well after they complied.Again well done.

Rawhide!

I don't remember where I read the article, but Clinton said if she becomes pres she will require govt employees to speak spanish to work.

That's fantastic!

Great job!
    We the People. You the Invader

So what will happen now? As people apply for jobs at these places, they will just hire the ones who speak spanish......without specifically advertising for them.

I've been doing a little complaining to Papa John over sending Spanish advertising here. I've done business with them since they opened here at the start of the company. I did boycott them for a number of weeks. I was surprised that they quit sending it out. Now I see there are others putting on the pressure.
    I've got a campaign going against 5thThird bank too. They were running Spanish advertisements here. I wrote to complain and got the "serve customers best blah blah" "diversity is wonderful blah blah" Ended up arguing about why the only diversity is Spanish. Emailed a few times in German with no replies. I've diversified too at another bank. I use 5th for free services to contribute to causes by debit card. Deposits go to other bank.
    The little things matter.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    agrneydgrl wrote:

I don't remember where I read the article, but Clinton said if she becomes pres she will require govt employees to speak spanish to work.
    First let me say, if elected President of the United States, I think Hildabeast would be a nightmare for our country. Now with that said, I do believe her to be an extremely crafty politician and a very intelligent woman. Sorry, but before believing she made the comment you've attributed to her - I'm going to need some proof. IMHO, making such a comment publicly would be political suicide.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I believe the beast is on record that she'll take some things away from you for the common good.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)