Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I sent the info to Judical Watch.

HOUOSE FINANCIAL SERVICES COMMITTEE

Chairman Barney Frank (D)represents Massachusetts' Fourth Congressional District.

Democratic members of the Committee are:

Rep. Paul E. Kanjorski, PA
    Rep. Maxine Waters, CA
    Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney, NY
    Rep. Luis V. Gutierrez, IL
    Rep. Nydia M. Velázquez, NY
    Rep. Melvin L. Watt, NC
    Rep. Gary L. Ackerman, NY
    Rep. Julia Carson, IN
    Rep. Brad Sherman, CA
    Rep. Gregory W. Meeks, NY
    Rep. Dennis Moore, KS
    Rep. Michael E. Capuano, MA
    Rep. Rubén Hinojosa, TX
    Rep. William Lacy Clay, MO
    Rep. Carolyn McCarthy, NY
    Rep. Joe Baca, CA
    Rep. Stephen F. Lynch, MA
    Rep. Brad Miller, NC
    Rep. David Scott, GA
    Rep. Al Green, TX
    Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, MO
    Rep. Melissa L. Bean, IL
    Rep. Gwen Moore, WI
    Rep. Lincoln Davis, TN
    Rep. Albio Sires, NJ
    Rep. Paul W. Hodes, NH
    Rep. Keith Ellison, MN
    Rep. Ron Klein, FL
    Rep. Tim Mahoney, FL
    Rep. Charles Wilson, OH
    Rep. Ed Perlmutter, CO
    Rep. Christopher S. Murphy, CT
    Rep. Joe Donnelly, IN
    Rep. Robert Wexler, (FL)
    Rep. Jim Marshall, GA
    Rep. Dan Boren, OK

Republican Members

Rep. Spencer Bachus, AL
    Rep. Richard H. Baker, LA
    Rep. Deborah Pryce, OH
    Rep. Michael N. Castle, DE
    Rep. Peter King, NY
    Rep. Edward R. Royce, CA
    Rep. Frank D. Lucas, OK
    Rep. Ron Paul, TX
    Rep. Paul E. Gillmor, OH
    Rep. Steven C. LaTourette, OH
    Rep. Donald A. Manzullo, IL
    Rep. Walter B. Jones , NC
    Rep. Judy Biggert, IL
    Rep. Christopher Shays, CT
    Rep. Gary G. Miller, CA
    Rep. Shelley Moore Capito, WV
    Rep. Tom Feeney, FL
    Rep. Jeb Hensarling, TX
    Rep. Scott Garrett, NJ
    Rep. Ginny Brown-Waite, FL
    Rep. J. Gresham Barrett, SC
    Rep. Jim Gerlach, PA
    Rep. Stevan Pearce, NM
    Rep. Randy Neugebauer, TX
    Rep. Tom Price, GA
    Rep. Geoff Davis, KY
    Rep. Patrick T. McHenry, NC
    Rep. John Campbell, CA
    Rep. Adam Putnam, FL
    Rep. Michele Bachmann, MN
    Rep. Peter J. Roskam, IL
    Rep. Kenny Marchant, TX
    Rep. Thaddeus McCotter, MI

Committee/Subcommittee Jurisdiction

Barney Frank (D)(MA), Chairman of the Financial Services Committee
    The Committee oversees all components of the nation’s housing and financial services sectors including banking, insurance, real estate, public and assisted housing, and securities. The Committee continually reviews the laws and programs relating to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, the Federal Reserve Bank, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and international development and finance agencies such as the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. The Committee also ensures enforcement of housing and consumer protection laws such as the U.S. Housing Act, the Truth In Lending Act, the Housing and Community Development Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, the Community Reinvestment Act, and financial privacy laws. These jurisdictional responsibilities are broken down into the following five subcommittees:

Capital Markets, Insurance, and Government Sponsored Enterprises
    Led by Chairman Paul E. Kanjorski (D)(PA), the subcommittee reviews laws and programs related to the U.S. capital markets, the securities industry, the insurance industry generally (except for health care), and government-sponsored enterprises, such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. It also oversees the Securities and Exchange Commission and self-regulatory organizations, such as the New York Stock Exchange and the NASD, that police the securities markets.

Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
    The subcommittee is led by Chair Carolyn B. Maloney (D)(NY). The subcommittee oversees all financial regulators, such as the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Federal Reserve, all matters pertaining to consumer credit including the Consumer Credit Protection Act and access to financial services, as well as the safety and soundness of the banking system.

Housing and Community Opportunity
    The Housing and Community Opportunity subcommittee, led by Chairwoman Maxine Waters (D)(CA), oversees the Department of Housing and Urban Development, and the Government National Mortgage Association. The subcommittee also handles matters related to public, affordable, and rural housing, as well as community development including Empowerment Zones, and government-sponsored insurance programs, such as the National Flood Insurance Program.

Domestic and International Monetary Policy, Trade and Technology
    Chairman Luis V. Gutierrez (D)(IL)leads the subcommittee. The subcommittee’s jurisdiction includes domestic monetary policy, and agencies which directly or indirectly affect domestic monetary policy, multilateral development lending institutions such as the World Bank, coins and currency including operations of the Bureau of the Mint and the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, and international trade and finance including all matters pertaining to the International Monetary Fund and the Export-Import Bank.

Oversight and Investigations
    Chairman Melvin L. Watt (D)(NC) leads the subcommittee, which conducts oversight of the agencies, departments, and programs under the Committee’s jurisdiction. The subcommittee also conducts investigations on any matter within the jurisdiction of the Committee, and evaluates the need for any legislative changes to the laws and programs within this jurisdiction.

As you can see, the answer to the question is GUTIERREZ..........

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    As you can see, the answer to the question is GUTIERREZ..........
    My question is: Can we stop HR1999

Your answer is
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

LaRaza Development Corp, which is a primary recipient of funds in this proposed Bill, is ALREADY receiving government funding! La Raza Development Corp owns the land upon which the infamous Academia de Semillas in El Sereno, CA, sits! Academia de las Seimilias is an LAUSD charter school, supported by taxpayers, run by Marcos Aguillar...a rabid Mechista Reconquista! He's the one who said "There is nothing in the Constitution that says we have to be American!" The school is 99% non-English speaking hispanic (mainly illegals) and ranks at the very bottom in test scores.

We MUST stop our government from supporting LA RAZA and every other un-American entity! We are funding our own demise!!! Henry Waxman is my Congressman and talking to him is like talking to a wall! This is the problem we are up against!!!

Anyone have a plan of attack?

How can we stop this?

This is dealt directly in the House correct?

Just my opinion - Why don't we create a list of the top 3 or 5 critically important issues that we need to focus on. Then create separate forums for each. We could all choose an issue to volunteer for to do research, write, etc. Then when important bills come up, we alert one another to do a massive fax and email campaign.

One issue I would like to suggest is the fact that our federal government is hiring illegals and putting them in sensitive national security positions within our government. I believe I heard this about 2 weeks ago on Lou Dobbs. Gee.. do ya think maybe that's the reason why they aren't going after employers that hire illegals???

We have every reason to be proud of our recent accomplishments. But I think we need to continue to tighten the screws on these politicians regarding these other important issues as well. Anyway, it's just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    I sent the info to Judical Watch.
    Good call on that firecracker. I like that group. I will email my rep, although given who he is I doubt it will make a bit of difference.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I think getting the word out is important. I also think getting word to the talk show hosts. How our tax dollars are going to charter schools that are at the bottom of the rung AND are for "one race only" -- and how all this ties into La Raza and how they had a hand in the bill.

How interesting that La Raza who has these charter schools also wants tens of millions of illegals in this country - so they can teach their Atzlan philosphies and take "ownership" of them..

Why aren't the Senators and congress wise on these fools?

Get the word out... call into your radio shows and tell them...

I emailed my Rep in the House.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast