Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We know that NCLR supports and promotes an Apartheid Seperatist Agenda in any number of K-19 schools that it supports. They indoctrinate school age latino children into Cultural Segragation from American values and tradition. Please make this a point in your letters to your Congressman. Some other points you can make:

NCLR support access to driver's licenses for illegal immigrants. (National Security Issue)

NCLR opposes the REAL ID Act, which requires that all driver's license and photo ID applicants be able to verify they are legal residents of the United States, and that the documents they present to prove their identity are genuine. According to La Raza, this law "opens the door to widespread discrimination and civil rights violations."

NCLR opposes the Clear Law Enforcement for Criminal Alien Removal Act (CLEAR), which would empower state and local law-enforcement authorities to enforce federal immigration laws. La Raza argues this would "result in higher levels of racial profiling, police misconduct, and other civil rights violations."

NCLR lobbies for racial and ethnic preferences (affirmative action) and set-asides in hiring, promotions, and college admissions. (Seperatism)

NCLR supports bilingual education and bilingual ballots. (Seperatism)

NCLR supports voting rights for illegal aliens. (Against US Laws)

NCLR opposes the Aviation Transportation and Security Act requiring that all airport baggage screeners be U.S. citizens. (National Security Issue)

NCLR opposed President Bush's signing of the "Secure Fence Act of 2006" which authorized 700 miles of new border fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border. (National Security Issue)
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I e-mailed my rep. And I will contact members of the House Immigration Caucus to be sure they are aware of this provision hidden in a Housing bill.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

[quote="AmericanMe"] Academia de las Seimilias is an LAUSD charter school, supported by taxpayers, run by Marcos Aguillar...a rabid Mechista Reconquista! He's the one who said "There is nothing in the Constitution that says we have to be American!" The school is 99% non-English speaking hispanic (mainly illegals) and ranks at the very bottom in test scores.

[quote]

If its performance is that low woud not the Board of Education have a reason to shut it down?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Dear Congressman Waxman,

Please do not support the Hope Fund Act of 2007 ( HR 1999), which was introduced by Rep. Ruben Hinojosa ( D-TX). H.R.1999 would allot $5 million in Fiscal Year 2008, and $10 million each year thereafter, to the National Council of La Raza. La Raza holds itself out as an Hispanic advocate group that supports amnesty for illegal aliens currently residing within the United States. In fact, La Raza is not so much a rights advocacy group as it is a movement with interests that are in direct conflict to the interests of the United States.

With all due respect, I think that there are other ways to spend millions of dollars than to give the money to clearly un-American interests. This is NOT in the best interest of the American public, and I include legal immigrants in that phrase. The money could be used to help build border security, to fund schools, to provide medication for seniors or other low income families, or even be put into the Social Security Fund.

I respectfully urge you to not support the "Hope Fund Act of 2007" (short title), HR 1999, which is designed "To authorize appropriations for assistance for the National Council of La Raza and the Raza Development Fund."

I suggest they put that money toward building our brick and mortar fence at the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Academia de las Seimilias is an LAUSD charter school, supported by taxpayers, run by Marcos Aguillar...a rabid Mechista Reconquista! He's the one who said "There is nothing in the Constitution that says we have to be American!" The school is 99% non-English speaking hispanic (mainly illegals) and ranks at the very bottom in test scores.

If its performance is that low woud not the Board of Education have a reason to shut it down?
    You would think so, wouldn't you? But the fact is that 2 months ago LAUSD renewed their charter for another five years! This is the same school where a news reporter from the Doug McIntyre talk radio program was almost killed when he visited the school, was denied admittance, and chased by someone from the school who tried to run him over on the sidewalk...but thankfully missed running over him.

Marcos Aguillar, the principal is also a close Mechista associate of mayor Antonio Villaraigosa. They both attended UCLA (20 years apart) and they both destroyed faculty lounges at UCLA.

Villaraigosa wants nothing but charter schools because they are totally unregulated! They are nothing more than a front for LaRaza and the anti-American agenda. The kids are indoctrinated with nothing but hate-America propaganda. I compare it to the Madrassa schools in the Middle East...same principle.

What i have been doing, and what might make a difference is that WHEN YOU VIEW videos on YOUTUBE.... (appropriate content assumgin..).. make a simple comment.. Edit as you see fit.

BILL HR-1999 FUNDS the seperatist group La Raza for $10 million a year to open up and promote schools, loans etc.. FOR illegal and legal Hispanics ONLY! This group had a hand in drafting the failed immigration bill! They are not looking out for Americas best interest! Call your Representatives and ask them to vote NO on bill HR-1999! Wake up America. Special interests will see our nation fall.

OF COURSE>.. if any of you can come up with something that is more to the point and carries greater impact --> please post.. I will switch what i use.

Just sent a fax to all the Reps.! I will send another one later!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Thanks for the talking points Reciprocity. Just sent letters to my Reps.

You may have seen this. It's an old article.

Notice the list at the end La Raza goes by many names. Each one probably has it's own tax status.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/art...rticleID=25447

Don't use my tax money to buy America's hangin' rope. U.S. bloody Civil War is nearer today.

Mark Lowry

America has taken another step toward the hell of civil war for the second time in its history. We are about to enter a battle for our very freedom to make sure “that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.â€

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast