Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sounds like you folks need to get on the phones and get the emails flying to her to make a change.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, Laura's fine. Huck was too slippery to question. He won the "duck of the day." Laura asked him about Matricular Consulars and Huck went into something he did about driver's licenses. Laura pulled him right back and demanded an answer. Huck went into some discussion of the history of illegal immigration and through some kind of tortured logic attempted to show the dysfunctional federal government automatically makes him an illegal alien advocate. He's just nuts!

I liked it so much I thought of sending her some of the flowers she's advertising. A real deal on her Website by the way. Support talk radio!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

do you think any of the Talking heads really care about what happens. Maybe Dobbs but that is about it. The rest are all about ratings.. and they do what is necessary to get them.

I am sure everything she asked had to be ok'ed by his handlers. Of course she would be ok with it because having him on would boost ratings.. no matter what was talked about!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

IDK Pistov. If stopping the illegal invasion sells radio and flowers, that's great!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    IDK Pistov. If stopping the illegal invasion sells radio and flowers, that's great!
    I mean if it get what we want in the end.. I agree.. I just meant to say they are on what ever happens to be the hot topic..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Re: Huckabee On The Laura Ingraham Show

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I was really disappointed that Laura didn't hold his feet to the fire on the immigration issue. He wasn't even questioned about his 9 point plan.
    I heard the interview and agree that Laura could have done a little better on the illegal alien invasion issue and should have focused on Huckabee’s touchback gimmick which amounts to amnesty for foreign nationals who have invaded our borders.

In addition, Laura could have exposed Huckabee’s adopted fair tax plan for what it really is ___ a clever attempt to establish a 23 percent tax upon the sale of property, real and personal, while keeping alive Congress’s power to lay and collect taxes calculated from profits, gains, salaries and other incomes.

I believe that if Huckabee were questioned on a major talk show about his touchback gimmick along with his fraudulent tax plan by someone who understood the details of these two proposals, Huckabee’s support would drop like a rock! Keep in mind that a controlling portion of his supporters are made up of those who do not support amnesty but are uninformed about the touch back gimmick, and likewise support the alleged fair tax even though they are misinformed on its details and consequences, a major consequence being, it would not end the misery suffered under taxes calculated from profits, gains salaries and other incomes.

Too bad that Laura’s site requires people to pay to join her message boards. I wanted to post the Washington Times article there.

Regards,

JWK

P.S. Laura was one of the few talk show hosts who fought the amnesty bill at every imaginable turn! Don't cut Laura short, I believe she is an honorable person and a true patriot!

Re: Huckabee On The Laura Ingraham Show

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk
    I believe that if Huckabee were questioned on a major talk show about his touchback gimmick along with his fraudulent tax plan by someone who understood the details of these two proposals, Huckabee’s support would drop like a rock! Keep in mind that a controlling portion of his supporters are made up of those who do not support amnesty but are uninformed about the touch back gimmick... Don't cut Laura short, I believe she is an honorable person and a true patriot!
    Bingo. We have to cut through the MSM and inform voters how deceptive Huckabee's touchback scheme is...and in all fairness to Laura, she did say after her interview with Huckabee that she wished she had more time so she could have questioned him about the touchback.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12