Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Huffington Post Commenting Worthwhile?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huffington Post Commenting Worthwhile?

I'm sure many other folks here, like myself, enjoy commenting on the stories on the Huffington Post. Its hard not to resist pointing out their errors. But is this useful to the cause or could my time be put to better use? Does it really help change anyone's position? What do you folks think?

commenting on their website gives them more web traffic and makes them appear even more important. If you become to much of a threat, they ban you like they did me.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with William, I think HP is just full of hot air and thinks they are bigger than reality!

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

The two times that I tried to post on HP, my posts were deleted almost immediately.

I think that HP used to allow members to delete posts, but am not sure.

MW
    I don't think half of what I comment on at HP gets posted.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I'll Huffington and Puffington and blow some hot air!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They should call it the "Fluffington" post because fluff is all they know HOW to post!!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal View Post
    They should call it the "Fluffington" post because fluff is all they know HOW to post!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL! I had a friend who called those noises from your rear end fluffing!!!

The Huffington Post is the most liberal, biased, lying, pretend to be a newspaper, operation in America. They should be reclassified as a political organization and required to register and report to the Federal Elections Commission FEC

W

I post there all the time, and I post stuff that would be 'banned' here. PM me if you want my link info, you will be shocked that they actually have free-speech over there. The articles are absurd most of the time, but 2/3 of the comments usually refute the articles.
    I would say yes, go post, friend and support people exposing their biased nonsense. Remember, you are NOT just preaching to the choir over there, you might have influence, (although minimal)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast