Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Huffington Post Commenting Worthwhile?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Which Alipac rule is infringing on your rights?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I can post at Huffington, ANYONE can post there. Thats all. They ban about 5-10% of my posts. I mean, I would not give a demonstration of what I post, here. Your ears would burn off.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBee View Post
    I would not give a demonstration of what I post, here. Your ears would burn off.
    Yes our ears are very "Virginal" LOL!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL! Makes sense as "hot air" can come from either end!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyway, they have a 'Latino' section, and you won't get banned, so go for it! Great way to vent off on the goofy left.

Its probably true, they want higher ratings, so they let more 'right' leaning people post there now, because most of the comments are RIGHT OF CENTER. They are not banning, and i post there than any other forum, so I guess it works. I love hearing that smak smak smak sound.

I have questioned why we here have been classified as haters and racist when you find none of that on our forum. I question why, when I scan through other sites even the HP and see comments that would not be tolerated here. I came to one conclusion and that is that it is a setup. They want those comments on their sites so that they can claim anyone that opposes illegal immigrantion are all racist and haters. Therefore if ALIPAC opposes illegal immigration we too must be racist and haters.

Uhm, yea, its a setup. No, I just told you why they allow comments there by conservatives. Because it brings in MORE posts, because conservatives will ALWAYS take over message boards by posting more than libs. They get more $$ if MORE people post. They stay alive, which is what they want. MOther Jones I think is another Liberal message board that allows more posts.

Some of the writers and articles over there are UNBELIEVABLE. They are so blanking stupid its beyond reason, its dangerous. So I have a duty to post over there, and arguing with a Lib is something that is a novelty, because they used to ban you at the drop of an 'illegal alien". Not no more. So go post, don't be paranoid. They gots no ideas whos you are babe. Jeeeeeezzzz
    Look at the BIAS: They show a pic of Joe Arpio, and he has nothing to do with the article, which BTW, should be posted here:

Alejandrina Cabrera, Candidate For City Council In Arizona, Says Removal From Ballot Is Abuse Of Power

This woman was BORN in Arizona, and yet, cannot speak clear English. And she wants to run for PUBLIC OFFICE!
    This is a HUGE story.

Unreal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-LWw0qFVfk.

So, go ahead, tell me which poster I am and you can call me Monkeyboy for a month if you figure it out. Go ahead.
    Last edited by SeaBee; 02-05-2012 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBee View Post
    Uhm, yea, its a setup. No, I just told you why they allow comments there by conservatives. Because it brings in MORE posts, because conservatives will ALWAYS take over message boards by posting more than libs. They get more $$ if MORE people post. They stay alive, which is what they want. MOther Jones I think is another Liberal message board that allows more posts.

Some of the writers and articles over there are UNBELIEVABLE. They are so blanking stupid its beyond reason, its dangerous. So I have a duty to post over there, and arguing with a Lib is something that is a novelty, because they used to ban you at the drop of an 'illegal alien". Not no more. So go post, don't be paranoid. They gots no ideas whos you are babe. Jeeeeeezzzz
    Look at the BIAS: They show a pic of Joe Arpio, and he has nothing to do with the article, which BTW, should be posted here:

Alejandrina Cabrera, Candidate For City Council In Arizona, Says Removal From Ballot Is Abuse Of Power

This woman was BORN in Arizona, and yet, cannot speak clear English. And she wants to run for PUBLIC OFFICE!
    This is a HUGE story.

Unreal:

Alejandrina Cabrera is trying to run as a council SPEAKING LIKE THAT? - YouTube.

So, go ahead, tell me which poster I am and you can call me Monkeyboy for a month if you figure it out. Go ahead.
    Saturday Night and I am bored! Come play with me! Thanks for the Challenge SeaBee, but to some of us this is not a game.

Well, it was you who bizarrely thought they can figure out magically if your from ALIPAC, and "use it against us." - I said that because they/you cannot. Its called logic. Can't buy it though.

MW
    I would strongly disagree that most comments are "RIGHT OF CENTER" as you say. I've posted a lot at HP and I've yet to see a story that had postings dominated by conservatives.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast