Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Huffington Post Commenting Worthwhile?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBee View Post
    Well, it was you who bizarrely thought they can figure out magically if your from ALIPAC, and "use it against us." - I said that because they/you cannot. Its called logic. Can't buy it though.
    Silly boy, you completely misunderstood what I was saying. What I was saying was that by leaving certain comments up they could use it to lump everyone who opposes illegal immigration into one category. By a few stupid racist comments everyone becomes racist. This tactic does paint a negative view towards legitimate groups who are fighting illegal immigration.

What in gods name are you talking about? You are completely illogical. Sorry, but you are living in some other type of world divorced from reality. Sorry.

Who exactly is going to lump who where and why? What? I would suggest you don't post at huffington, if you can't make sense even here.

Logic is used to confront the morons, logic and statistics, or links to other sources of information. Anyway, why the moronic comments? Either post if you have some capacity to argue with morons, or if you don't and will make a fool out of yourself, don't.

I can go to the Latino section, as posted above, and see 2/3-3/4 of the comments are against the writer of the story(s). So that would be MOST, and more or less CONSERVATIVE.

I thought it was goofy over there. Next we will have the naysayers saying that there is nothing we can do about illegals, whoa is me. Huffington here I come.

What in gods name are you talking about? You are completely illogical. Sorry, but you are living in some other type of world divorced from reality.
    No. She's not. MS has plenty of experience with the open borders folks. You on the other hand seem somewhat naive.
    BTW What do you want to post about that violates Alipac's rules?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123