Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain owns stock in UniVision...do you REALLY think he may suddenly "see the light"??? I don't think so!!!

I disagree with voting for the least evil of the three stooges. If you think George W was bad, hold on to your wallet and kiss your neighborhood goodbye.

I believe that we will never get a decent candidate as long as we support trash such as McCain. The RNC needs to get a message, thereby I will be writing in my candidate - not voting for the opposition but writing in a true conservative.

I also believe the Republicans in congress will not work with either Clinton or Obama, which is a good thing. Deadlock will stall treasonous acts. (Hopefully). And maybe in 4 years we can get someone we can support with enthusiasm.

These people, our current administration as well as those running, have no conscience and do not care a whit about any of us. And they need to know we know. And, I keep hoping that McCain will self-destruct before the election and Romney will be able to step in. I think that is why Hucklebee remains in the race, he thinks he will soon be able to step up and take over.

GaPatriot, I would take George Bush over any of these three, McCain, Obama or Clinton. But that's not an option.

Regarding McCain, he is starting to seem like a frozen robot, who is just marching to the beat and steps which he is being directed to march to, dictated by those who are just telling him who to reach out to in order to get votes for himself.

More and more, I get the feeling that he is not even the one making decisions regarding his stand on anything or what he says.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The frustration, realizing the numerous similarities between Senator McCamnesty and the two leading dems. Senator McCamnesty would be a natural candidate as a War Hero with his apparently demonstrated strength in National Defense except for his refusal to Defend our National Borders, Pro-ILLEGAL, Pro-Blanket AMNESTY, against Tax Cuts, help block judges, etc,etc..

Now he claims to be for ALL that he has spent the last several years working against and of course against ALL he has spent the last several years working for in the Senate. Again I believe we have been down this path before with the Bushwacker and in my case with Kamnesty Bailey stating what they thought was required to be elected not what they supported. They all want to lead the United States into becoming a Third World Country and we have discussed the reasons many times.

I am finished voting for the lesser of two EVILS, most of our choices are the same! Until “ourâ€

So let me get this straight. I should just forget about everything this scumbag has done, forget about my views on the issues, forget about my morals, principals and standards, just shut up and vote Republican? I don't think so Hume. I'll eat s--t before I vote for that a-hole. I'm not going to vote for you just because you have an R in front of your name. I'm not going to vote for you because your the lesser of the two evils. That's not going to cut it. You want my vote, your going to have to earn it and as far as I'm concerned McCain has gone too far for me to ever vote for him.

I don't see any difference in McCain and Obama/Clinton so why should I vote for him? Why should I care? I'm sick of the lies, get me a candidate gives a s--t about more than his bottom line.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If we write in a real conservative candidate, instead of voting for the opposition or not voting at all, then there is a way for the RNC to actually track those of us who are sick of not being represented.

So, if you can't stand McShame, and can't stand either of the DemoRats, then please consider writing in a candidate instead of not voting at all. It may not seem like much of a protest, but if they see a large wave of disenfranchised conservatives, they will know how important these voters are - particularly if the election is lost as a result.

Until and unless they see the opposition in the form of write-ins, nothing will change. If the election is lost and there are a lot of votes for Duncan Hunter or Tom Tancredo, for instance, the message will be clear.

That is my back up plan. I keep hoping the number one fool will self-destruct before the election and Romney will step in to save the day.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    If we write in a real conservative candidate, instead of voting for the opposition or not voting at all, then there is a way for the RNC to actually track those of us who are sick of not being represented.

So, if you can't stand McShame, and can't stand either of the DemoRats, then please consider writing in a candidate instead of not voting at all. It may not seem like much of a protest, but if they see a large wave of disenfranchised conservatives, they will know how important these voters are - particularly if the election is lost as a result.

Until and unless they see the opposition in the form of write-ins, nothing will change. If the election is lost and there are a lot of votes for Duncan Hunter or Tom Tancredo, for instance, the message will be clear.

That is my back up plan. I keep hoping the number one fool will self-destruct before the election and Romney will step in to save the day.
    YES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot

That's what I plan to do. I'm voting for Ron Paul. I wish that stupid voters would get off the mindset that no matter what you have no choice, but to vote for whoever the Republican or Democrat primary winner is. If we keep justifying voting for whoever the establishment wants us to vote for then we will eventually end up losing our country. Simple as that.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good luck all with whatever your issues are. The focus on stopping the invasion here seems to be gone. Maybe you'll get a talk show host or a libertarian pacifist into the White House. It could happen. I'll check back in around election time.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BRIT HUME: And if the conservatives don't want a President Obama or a President Clinton, they ought to get off McCain's back and let him campaign as whatever he wants to, and campaign from the center.
    Well, Brit Hume is a Washington Insider who is so blinded by his allegiance to the Republican Party that he would vote for anyone who claims to be a Republican (Conservative at that) out of sheer loyality to his party. Just another example of partisan politics here.

Brit Hume and his like are part of the problem that we face today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast