Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Party First

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    I used to be a party line person when the GOP was a conservative party but alas, it is not anymore. It was hijacked by the neo cons..and therefore...I am now a libertarian. The only reason I didn't go independent is because you have absolutely no leverage. I really think political parties are bad. The two major parties have control of things..and have shut out other parties and I don't know how they get away with it. The best thing to do is leave the GOP and let it crash. As long as you keep feeding the beast ...it won't go away. The GOP needs to bottom out...start a new conservative party or whatever.
    I agree with this (well, not the libertarian part, but that is for another thread ). Let the party come crashing down in flames. I also agree that political parties are bad. The shady and un-democratic nature of political parties are being exposed with the Democratic Primary. As you said, if we keep feeding the beast it will not go away. We will be strengthening the existence of a system that has used and abused us for decades. The Republican Party is a globalist party saturated with globalist money, and that will never change no matter how much we hope that it would. They talk a good game to get votes, but that is where it ends. They will always do Corporate America's bidding because that is who pays their salaries, and where the true power of the parties reside. If we continue to play the dupe in this relationship we can expect more of the same. Stop being "useful idiots."

Eight years of OBL, illegal alien lover, Chamber of Commerce puppet Bush, and now the nomination of the drafter of the amnesty bill should be MUCH MORE than enough to ditch this party.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I think our best hope is to let Clinton or Obama take this country to hell. People are slow to realize how good something is for them, until it is gone. Only then will the people realize that the Constitution and conservative principles are better. Then a revolution can happen that removes all of the traitors from power in a very brutal fashion. Then we can build a true constitutional government on the ashes of the old corrupt one.

Brit Hume should get "off of the GOP's jock." I think this would be good advice for him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234