Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    Brian - I'll take some of that popcorn please!
    I have plenty to share.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ALTURACT...

I do not tjhink I am special: I just think I'm an Human being, just like you and that my kids are American, just like yours... God Bless you.

Re: ALTURACT...

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    I do not tjhink I am special: I just think I'm an Human being, just like you and that my kids are American, just like yours... God Bless you.
    Tell it to the judge.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion

By the way I love hearing the speeding ticket analogy. You really showed us on that one. However I don't believe you can be deported for speeding.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Then what makes you think that you can just disregard OUR laws and do as you please? There are millions of other people that want to get into this country but they are doing it the LEGAL way!
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

IF all the illegals were like newpilgrimfamily, there would be no issue.
    I disagree TCG. He/she is breaking the law and thinks they should be able to do it. To newpilgram and folks like them America is just a paycheck and "better life". Have no respect for American sovereignty and the blood and toil that have been spent to protect it. Might as well spit on it which is exactly what they are doing!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Convenient that you never answered the question about becoming an American citizen. I am going to take my own advice and NOT FEED THE TROLLS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    I can't wait to read the replies this discussion is going to get. Looks like we are in for another entertaining day.

OYE VEY

ROTF
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also, religion has absolutely NOTHING to do with this problem, just because you are a "Christian" it gives you no more entitlement than any other religion.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

MW
    I won't have to tell them nothing: they see me leaving our home at 6:00 am and coming back around 6:00, 6:30, monday through saturday (and on sunday I spent my time ''fighting'' with people that think I'm a bum, lol); they know their father is a hard worker.
    That's all fine, but do your children know you have broken the law, which makes you a criminal (no nicer way to put it). Furthermore, do they know you integrity is in question?

What is your adversion to being called a criminal? If you were actually an illegal immigrant that had been in this country for as long as you say, you'd know that we routinely use the word criminal to describe law breakers in this country. What do they call them in Brazil?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast