Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can create 300K new jobs in 90 days using E-verify and

300 K new jobs in 90 days

I won’t lie , the 300,000 new jobs won’t be great , nor will they be high paying , most of them will be around minimum wage , some of them more than minimum wage ..

My plan is simple and effective … I propose that in states with unemployment higher than 12 % the us government mandate that state to employe E verify and for the IRS in conjunction with the social security administration to mail out no match letters to employee’s in those states … by doing these two things , over 300,000 jobs in Michigan , California and Nevada will be taken from undocumented workers and returned to American citizens and those with legal permission to work within our country . .

Let me now quickly summarize what No match letters and E verify are ….

A Social Security no-match letter is a notice sent by the Social Security Administration (SSA) to employers and employees to inform them that the employee name or Social Security number listed on an employee's W-2 does not match the SSA records.

Many undocumented workers use their real names and fake social security numbers , the SSA administration can easily detect this and then inform employers who are then legally required to terminate any employee found to be working without proper authorization .

E-Verify is a voluntary web-based program to help U.S. businesses abide by long-standing immigration law requiring that they only employ legal aliens and U.S. citizens. Employers can sign up for the program by e-signing (signing electronically online) a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that lays out the responsibilities of both the employer and the government entities that support the program. The MOU only covers new hires.

E-Verify is designed to facilitate verification of authorized hires and provide more effective vetting of unauthorized workers. The key to the program is to maximize the facilitation of legitimate hires while also maximizing the opportunity to terminate illegitimate hires

Overall accuracy of E-Verify as of first half of 2007: 99.5 percent

93 percent are verified instantly — within five seconds.

1.2 percent are verified after an electronic, 24-hour USCIS check without any notification to the employee.4
    Employees who received a mismatch as of the first half of 2007: 5.8 percent
    5.1 percent from SSA
    0.7 percent from USCIS5
    Initial mismatches that must take action to obtain work authorization: 0.5 percent of mployees
    0.4 are U.S. Citizens6
    0.1 percent are non-citizens7
    Initial mismatches later confirmed as work-authorized: 0.5 percent
    0.4 percent are U.S. citizens
    0.1 percent are non-citizens8
    Employees not confirmed as work-authorized by E-Verify: 5.3 percent of employees "receive a final non-confirmation response because they are either not authorized to work in the United States, did not know that they had the opportunity to challenge an initial mismatch (or TNC), or choose not to follow the necessary procedures to prove work authorization after receiving an initial mismatch."

Cost effective: E-Verify is inexpensive.
    "$100 or less in initial set-up costs for the Web Basic Pilot (E-Verify) and a similar amount annually to operate the system"
    Total costs, including training and time, are estimated to be $419 per year for a federal contractor of 10 employees and about $9,000 per year for any company over 500 employees or, "less than 1 percent of expected revenue of these four sizes of small entities."
    Processing new hires takes about five minutes to enter the new hire's information and to submit a query, and if the Photo Screening Tool is used, another five minutes.

It is imperative to understand that in states with unemployment over 12 % , being unemployed is NOT due to lack of effort , it literally means that there are no jobs , not even so called jobs that american’s won’t do ..

As a man who was raised in a small town , I cannot stress how vital any type of employment is , be it the fast food joint , or cleaning toilets at the truck stop … Every single job , every single minimum wage job is an absolutely necessity for the people of those towns ..

Because Nevada and California have some of the highest numbers of undocumented workers in the nation , I can SAFTELY say that over 300,000 jobs will be returned to American citizens if we enact what I like to call , the Lafayette ACT …. Michigan would most likely only see a few thousand jobs created , but even those would be welcomed by the people of that state ..

If your reading/watching this and your unemployed , without benefits or close to the end of yours ,unable to find work , THIS is your best chance to see massive job creation within the next 90 days , This is not going to happen by it ‘self … your going to have to speak up , call your local representatives on the city , state and federal level and DEMAND this ,because otherwise this isn’t going to happen … if YOU do nothing , then nothing is all that will happen ….

Remember , E- VERIFY and NO MATCH LETTERS ……

Marquis Lafayett

Banned
    Your not thinking big enough

Low paying ? Minimum wage?

Well lets start with construction , not many of those are low wage, Packing house work use to pay more then retail meatcutters , around $20 hr with bennys

Sure there would also be low wage jobs , Lets get rid of the millions of idiots with mobile car washes , That use to be job for the entry level, fast food ? how many jobs would open up there?

Bottom line you won't get all the Jose's pool service or yard guys but you could open up a few million jobs very easily.

I find it funny that you will NEVER hear the talking heads on any cable or network channels mention how many jobs that illegals are taking from Americans.

Maybe a push to contact and pound media on this issue is in order

William?

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Your not thinking big enough

Low paying ? Minimum wage?

Well lets start with construction , not many of those are low wage, Packing house work use to pay more then retail meatcutters , around $20 hr with bennys

Sure there would also be low wage jobs , Lets get rid of the millions of idiots with mobile car washes , That use to be job for the entry level, fast food ? how many jobs would open up there?

Bottom line you won't get all the Jose's pool service or yard guys but you could open up a few million jobs very easily.

I find it funny that you will NEVER hear the talking heads on any cable or network channels mention how many jobs that illegals are taking from Americans.

Maybe a push to contact and pound media on this issue is in order

William?
    what you say is true ... but my post above is actually a transcript from a video i just made ... i purposely downplayed the real implications that these two programs would have ....

E-Verify should be made mandatory all across the USA. No exceptions No Excuse Just Do it !!

IA's hold a lot of high paying jobs. Recently UPS started using E-Verify and found IA's were holding high paying jobs at their Co.

There have been more then one police officer who were infact IA's. the 2 I know about are the woman in Houston and one in Milwaukee.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson