Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Beautiful...perfect...and excellent
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I COULDN'T RESIST

You should be a satire writer. I busted out laughing imagining these two buffoons reading these.

And the piece de resistance:

Quote Originally Posted by castingdirector
    AND THIS TO HARRY REID:
    You said today that you met with two Catholic Cardinals. One of them, California Cardinal Mahoney (the child molester protector).

You said you and the Cardinals prayed for the amnesty bill to move forward. You said it was one of the highlights of your life.

Well, Senator Reid, God answered your prayers. He said "NO!"

God gave you his answer. Accept it.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Great letters, I too think I might send some out myself to Wyden (D-OR) and some others who voted against the wishes of Americans.

Then, lets bombard the senators who DID vote nay and tell them we are grateful they listened to us and did their jobs. I would have hopes it would boost the lieklyhood of their continuous support for the American people if the traitors keep trying to get something in on us, from under the table.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When Feinstein was on the floor after the last cloture vote, she commented that "the hair on the back of my neck raises when I hear this bill called an amnesty bill!"

So I thought I would send her an email and fax that just said:

AMESTY

AMENSTY

AMNESTY
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

April
    Great letters!

CostaMesaMan wrotet:
    When Feinstein was on the floor after the last cloture vote, she commented that "the hair on the back of my neck raises when I hear this bill called an amnesty bill!"

So I thought I would send her an email and fax that just said:

AMESTY

AMENSTY

AMNESTY

Re: I COULDN'T RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by castingdirector
    I sent these messages to Trent Lott and Harry Reid. LOL!

THIS TO TRENT LOTT:
    You said today that if all of the grand statesmen in the Senate couldn't pass such important legislation you should shut down Congress, go home and wait for the next election.

OH, PLEASE, PLEASE DO THAT! That's the best idea you've had in years, if not centuries. PLEASE GO HOME and wait for the next election before you do any more damage.

The amnesty bill is the worst piece of legislation I've ever seen. It would have placed an impossible financial burden on the American taxpayers. It would have changed our culture and our language and turned this great nation into a third world country.

PLEASE, PLEASE, for once, do what would be best for this country. SHUT DOWN CONGRESS, GO HOME AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT ELECTION. Save us the trouble of getting rid of all of you.

AND THIS TO HARRY REID:
    You said today that you met with two Catholic Cardinals. One of them, California Cardinal Mahoney (the child molester protector).

You said you and the Cardinals prayed for the amnesty bill to move forward. You said it was one of the highlights of your life.

Well, Senator Reid, God answered your prayers. He said "NO!"

God gave you his answer. Accept it.
    In Garth Brooks Words:
    Some of Gods Greatest Gifts, Are Unanswered Prayers.
    ------------------------

I bet Cardinal Baloney will refuse to accept God's answer in this case... it must be a mistake, a misrprint, a garbled message..... a conspiracy!
    hehehehe...

Did you hear Feinstein praise Ted Kennedy (who had already left the building) having worked so tirelessly for decades.... WOW... yes .... since 1965 when he and brother Bobby took it upon themselves to BREAK THE IMMIGRATION LAWS....
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

These letters are simply GREAT!!!!! They belong in newspapers across this great nation of ours.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

mdillon1172 wrote:

Did you hear Feinstein praise Ted Kennedy (who had already left the building) having worked so tirelessly for decades.... WOW... yes .... since 1965 when he and brother Bobby took it upon themselves to BREAK THE IMMIGRATION LAWS....
    I'm surprised she did'nt breakdown in tears
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    I bet Cardinal Baloney will refuse to accept God's answer in this case... it must be a mistake, a misrprint, a garbled message..... a conspiracy!
    hehehehe...

or when in 1969 the life of Mary Jo Kapechne was taken.

A murderer for a senator. Oh wait, never mind, he's a Kennedy.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast