Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Don't Trust Guiliani or Fred Thompson

Just my two cents, but I've been wanting to say it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't trust Guiliani either. He has always seemed to be just another finger in the wind politician. I haven't formed an opinion on Fred yet.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I haven't formed an opinion on Fred yet.
    He is on the Council on Foreign relations (CFR) That is all I need to know.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Fred just hired someone in the Bush circle to help with his campaign.I read about it yesterday. I don't trust Fred . I know that he seems sincere, but these politicians took Acting 101 somewhere.

Tancredo/Paul/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    I haven't formed an opinion on Fred yet.
    He is on the Council on Foreign relations (CFR) That is all I need to know.
    Exactly. That's all I know, and that's all I want to know. Its also troubling how comfy the media is with him.....Any time the MSM is giving positive coverage of a candidate thats a red flag.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

We didn't pick any of these top tier candidates to run for president. The same elites that were behind Bush, are behind these guys too.

Rumor has it that Fred is going to select jeb as his Vice President if selected. That is enough for me to reject him. but as I look at his record, I am becoming more and more concerned that there is not going to be an anti-open border candidate in the white house.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    Rumor has it that Fred is going to select jeb as his Vice President if selected. That is enough for me to reject him. but as I look at his record, I am becoming more and more concerned that there is not going to be an anti-open border candidate in the white house.
    Ugh! Just when I thought I couldn't dislike him more......I figured he would extend an olive branch to us by at least choosing Tom, Ron, or Duncan as a running mate.....But he chose a fellow globalist insider relative of the devil!! I won't vote if this is the Republican ticket, or maybe I will vote for the Constitution candidate.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

As far as the CFR goes, Hillary, Obama are also members. I know you can't trust any of the Dems because they All promised Amnesty at the Hispanic convention when elected. Also Hillary's campaign manager is the ex-president of LaRaza. Rudy G.'s old law firm is retain by the NAU. I would love Duncan Hunter for president, in fact on the draftfred site numerous supporters want him to select Hunter for his running mate. One of the Monday polls had Thompson beating Hillary as well as Rudy G by a couple of points. I may not trust Thompson completely, but in numerous speeches, he said secure the border and that people who break our laws should not be rewarded. Also it was not fair to the legal immigrants or the honest ones waiting to come to America. I'm also voting as an Independent.

JAK
    I thought I liked Fred Thompson too until I started LOOKING!

I don't trust Guiliani either.

They want to dangle the bait and hope we will bite like we have done in the past and this time I REFUSE to take the bate! One more round of the same old status quo and we will be finished as a country!

They can keep their groomed speakers... we see them dance around the issues everytime they speak!!! No thanks!!! I would rather have a man like Tancredo who is not an excellent speaker...BUT, he is a man of the people and THIS is who this country needs right now, IMO.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast