Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: I Don't Trust Guiliani or Fred Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Just my two cents, but I've been wanting to say it.
    I don't think Fred will be the nominee. Should a miracle occur and he did become the next President he will be great on the issue.

BUT Giuliani has a real chance and I can tell you that I have actually studied this guy and he is the most OPEN BORDERS of all the so-called "top tier" GOP candidates. [I don't consider John McCain in that group anymore.]

Giuliani will be Bush Lite on the issue, should he win.

Damned frustrating, isn't it!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    As far as the CFR goes, Hillary, Obama are also members. I know you can't trust any of the Dems because they All promised Amnesty at the Hispanic convention when elected. Also Hillary's campaign manager is the ex-president of LaRaza. Rudy G.'s old law firm is retain by the NAU. I would love Duncan Hunter for president, in fact on the draftfred site numerous supporters want him to select Hunter for his running mate. One of the Monday polls had Thompson beating Hillary as well as Rudy G by a couple of points. I may not trust Thompson completely, but in numerous speeches, he said secure the border and that people who break our laws should not be rewarded. Also it was not fair to the legal immigrants or the honest ones waiting to come to America. I also voting as an Independent.
    ...but he also said on one of the you tube videos... that you cannot deport 12 million people. THAT WAS ENOUGH FOR ME!!!! Along with being a member of the CFR!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you want a North American Union and the destruction of our constitution, and freedom, vote for Fred he is a member of the CFR and they have one agenda and that is to combine the U.S., Mexico and Canada, anybody in the CFR is for corporate America make no mistake about.

Rudys Law firm represents Australian/Spain owned Cintra the corporation that is building and going to run the toll roads for the NAFTA super highway, trans Texas Corridor, call it what you will it is all the same thing and will displace over 1 million people and be run by foriegners for the next 50 years in OUR country.

Not to mention that because you were a mayor of a city on 9/11 does not qualify you to be president of the greatest nation on earth!

WE NEED A TRUE PATRIOT FOR OUR NEXT PRESIDENT IF WE ARE GOING TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Fred Thompson + CFR = NAU
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm changing from Democrat to Independent. There is not ONE Dem candidate I would even consider voting for.

If we could only have a Sessions/Dobb ticket!

yea both of them are part of the same establishment, with the same political ties. Tancredo for PRES!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    I'm changing from Democrat to Independent. There is not ONE Dem candidate I would even consider voting for.

Good for you Deb thats the way to send a message!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I don't trust Guliani or Thompson

What does everyone think about writing in, Hunter/Tancredo.

It's becoming quite obvious that the top tier gang is out of the question.

Would we get anywhere by writing in our choice of candidates? (Especially if enough of us did this)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb

Good for you Deb thats the way to send a message!
    I agree, the Democrats all do the same things together in unison like: sign amnesty legislation, commit treason, insult Americans, and raise taxes.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Thompson is a Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, a pro open-borders, pro-NAFTA, pro-CAFTA bunch of Globalistas.

Duncan Hunter is my first choice for prez, but since one of the Establishment GOP types will probably get the nomination, I'll likely be voting for the Constitution Party's candidate, who will be selected in the Spring of '08.

Remember the importance of who we send to the U.S. House and Senate. They can serve as very important checks and balances, when it comes to Quislings in the White House.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast