Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Obama scares me the most. He has said he wants activist judges - the ones that make law rather than enforce existing law. And here I thought that was the job of the legislative branch.
    You're right about Obama, he also wants to have a Globle Poverty Tax also...It would be a tax to help poor people in other countries.
    He wants to tax us to death on everything. If he wins we will be waiting in bread lines for our food. The man is dangerous!

Obama is definitely the scariest. Just seems to have too many radical connections, and is the worst of the three on immigration. McCain authored the amnesty bill -- anyone here would be crazy to vote for a guy like that. Plus he is a huge supporter of free trade globalism. Also a neoconservative, which many people here object to. Hillary is horrible on immigration, but not as bad as Obama IMO. Not as much of a hawk as McCain, and not as much of a free trader either. I detest her, but she actually looks like the best of these three clowns LOL. In no way whatsoever would I vote for her, just saying she is the tallest midget by a centimeter.

I was going to vote for the CP candidate, but I don't really like how they shut out Mr. Keyes. Some elements have gravitated to that party that I am not confotable with. I might have nobody to vote for, even though I swore I would vote...
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

You might consider casting you vote for Ron Paul or Chuck Baldwin. They seem to actually care about America.

Ditto ditto

Molly,
    It not over till its over. You need to check out these two candidates. We know the other two are losers. Ron Paul has always been there for us and he is our best hope. We may not get a choice but we have to try. No McCain or Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Obama is definitely the scariest. Just seems to have too many radical connections, and is the worst of the three on immigration. McCain authored the amnesty bill -- anyone here would be crazy to vote for a guy like that. Plus he is a huge supporter of free trade globalism. Also a neoconservative, which many people here object to. Hillary is horrible on immigration, but not as bad as Obama IMO. Not as much of a hawk as McCain, and not as much of a free trader either. I detest her, but she actually looks like the best of these three clowns LOL. In no way whatsoever would I vote for her, just saying she is the tallest midget by a centimeter.

I was going to vote for the CP candidate, but I don't really like how they shut out Mr. Keyes. Some elements have gravitated to that party that I am not confotable with. I might have nobody to vote for, even though I swore I would vote...
    McCain has a few loose screws...I'm afraid the more people see and hear from McCain, they will realize he is a nut! That leaves 'Obama'!

Re: I fear, who is going to be our next president?

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I've been voting for over 40 years...There has been a few presidents I haven't like much, especially Bush and Carter.
    Now for the first time in my life, I'm really scared and sad at the same time... It looks like the next president is going to be either Obama or McCain... Both these men terrify me, many of their idea's and policies seem to be so un-American!...I'm afraid that our phone calls, emails or letters aren't going to stop these men from turning this country into something other than the America I love so much... I worry that illegal aliens are going to be given Amnesty... If that happens, our country is done....Amnesty is my main worry, but there are other things on the long list, like the loss of our freedom. I have a constant sick feeling in my stomach over this...I'm praying for a miracle.
    Molly, you are not alone. Many people are going for the 3rd party. There are people who will vote for McCain because they think it's better than the other two, but we all know that is not true. All three will destroy this county in my opinion. I know exactly how you feel...I am definitely going to vote for Alan Keyes. I want to give you Dr. Keyes' website, but it's not operating right now. Maybe they are updating the website, but if you want to check it out tommorrow, it's www.alankeyes.com. You can check out his platform, speeches, etc...

I see that there are many Paul supporters here. I have a question for Ron Paul supporters.

I think Ron Paul is running on the Republican ticket and McCain has most of the delegates, so it's all over with after the convention...Are you guys waiting for McCain to "croak," or are you just going to write in Ron Paul's name?

This is what really worries me because there are CP, Paul, Keyes, and McCain supporters. This will split the votes and Obama or Clinton will be our next president. So Molly, I know your concern.

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    You might consider casting you vote for Ron Paul or Chuck Baldwin. They seem to actually care about America.

Ditto ditto

Molly,
    It not over till its over. You need to check out these two candidates. We know the other two are losers. Ron Paul has always been there for us and he is our best hope. We may not get a choice but we have to try. No McCain or Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    USA, it's good to be positive...Now if we can wake up all the millions of clueless sheeple to do the right thing? :P

Anybody but Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by yongmi
    I've been voting for over 40 years...There has been a few presidents I haven't like much, especially Bush and Carter.
    Now for the first time in my life, I'm really scared and sad at the same time... It looks like the next president is going to be either Obama or McCain... Both these men terrify me, many of their idea's and policies seem to be so un-American!...I'm afraid that our phone calls, emails or letters aren't going to stop these men from turning this country into something other than the America I love so much... I worry that illegal aliens are going to be given Amnesty... If that happens, our country is done....Amnesty is my main worry, but there are other things on the long list, like the loss of our freedom. I have a constant sick feeling in my stomach over this...I'm praying for a miracle.
    Molly, you are not alone. Many people are going for the 3rd party. There are people who will vote for McCain because they think it's better than the other two, but we all know that is not true. All three will destroy this county in my opinion. I know exactly how you feel...I am definitely going to vote for Alan Keyes. I want to give you Dr. Keyes' website, but it's not operating right now. Maybe they are updating the website, but if you want to check it out tommorrow, it's www.alankeyes.com. You can check out his platform, speeches, etc...

I see that there are many Paul supporters here. I have a question for Ron Paul supporters.

I think Ron Paul is running on the Republican ticket and McCain has most of the delegates, so it's all over with after the convention...Are you guys waiting for McCain to "croak," or are you just going to write in Ron Paul's name?

This is what really worries me because there are CP, Paul, Keyes, and McCain supporters. This will split the votes and Obama or Clinton will be our next president. So Molly, I know your concern.
    Yongmi, Alan Keyes' website is probably down because he lost the nomination to Chuck Baldwin. You can still write in who you want even though they are not on the ballot. I'm writing in Ron Paul.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho

Yongmi, Alan Keyes' website is probably down because he lost the nomination to Chuck Baldwin. You can still write in who you want even though they are not on the ballot. I'm writing in Ron Paul.
    That's fine. I know you are voting for Ron Paul because you don't want those three, and I don't blame you there. I heard that writing in is like not voting because it's totally ignored. I don't care either. I will write in Keyes too. You see, this is why the votes will split and Obama or Clinton will be our next president. I think it will be Obama though. It's scary.

Alan Keyes is running as an independent. I don't know why the website is down right now, but the supporters were busy preparing to put Dr. Keyes on the ballot just yesterday. He is still in, I know that much.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho

That's fine. I know you are voting for Ron Paul because you don't want those three, and I don't blame you there. I heard that writing in is like not voting because it's totally ignored. I don't care either. I will write in Keyes too. You see, this is why the votes will split and Obama or Clinton will be our next president. I think it will be Obama though. It's scary.

Alan Keyes is running as an independent. I don't know why the website is down right now, but the supporters were busy preparing to put Dr. Keyes on the ballot just yesterday. He is still in, I know that much.

yongmi, I agree with you. The votes will split and we will probably get Obama... That's what happened in the republican primary, and we got stuck with McCain. Of course no way could I ever vote for McCain or Obama.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast