Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All 3 are who the CFR wanted us to end up with. All 3 will prove to be traitors as they push for change beyond what our Consititution allows. Our freedom will diminish, our standard of living will drop and all the world will suffer because there will be no more America to be inspired by.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Hillary is horrible on immigration, but not as bad as Obama IMO. Not as much of a hawk as McCain, and not as much of a free trader either. I detest her, but she actually looks like the best of these three clowns LOL.
    You and I agree on a lot of things but this isn't one of them. My list, from bad to disgusting: #1 McCain, #2 Clinton, and #3 Obama. Yes, disgusting is worse than bad.

It's a mute point though because none of the three will get my vote, nor will Paul. I'm still researching Chuck Baldwin. This may very well be the first time I pass on voting for a president since reaching voting age.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep folks...our next president will be the most anti-American president in my lifetime. Pack your bags, turn off the lights...the parties over....

Just kidding. We STILL will have the power no matter who is in office. They can't ignore an angry country forever. We need to make sure that they never EVER forget the time that they angered the American people.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I'm gonna write-in Ron Paul / Tom Tancredo if I have to...

However funny thought crossed my mine...

"Vladimir Putin"

He's available, would be ten times better than Hilliary, Obama and McCain.

Pretty sad indicator of our state of affairs when that little piece of analysis can float thru my mind.

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Wow, some of these posts amaze me. This country is in bad enough shape. A third party candidate does not have one chance in h*** to get nominated. So, you would in essence be throwing your vote away.

It seems to me you need to remember that is not just the illegal immigration that is at stake. The amnesty was stopped by people like us. It can be stopped again if need be.

So, what about judge and attorney nominations??? The Senate and House will most likely pick up more Democrats. We have many idiots in Congress already, and they cannot all be voted out.

We have a huge mass of really, and I mean really, uninformed voters. We have masses that don't think they can make a difference in what our elected officials do. Many feel that our officials are not looking out for the American Citizen. And, I have fallen into that scenario, sorry to say.

So, think about how to best counterbalance it??

I DO NOT like any one of the candidates. Obama is most likely to get the Democratic nomination.

I have to vote for McCain. I don't like it, I think he is close to a RINO, but it isn't just about illegals. It is about many other things in this country. And I pray that somehow this country can get back on track.

mbrown wrote:
    I have to vote for McCain. I don't like it, I think he is close to a RINO, but it isn't just about illegals. It is about many other things in this country. And I pray that somehow this country can get back on track.
    Nice try, but you aren't going to sway many people here. We've been down the 'lesser of evils' far too many times and no one is more evil or deranged than McCain. He will destroy all vestiges of our constitution.

We need to give up on the top of the ticket--heck, write in Harry Potter, but focus down the ticket!

The Chamber of Commerce is trying to take out our enforcement oriented Congressman and Pelosi is planting supposedly extremely conservative Dems in opposition to Republicans. It's time for activism in our states!

Kotahbear....it isn't just a nice try. It is reality. The Presidential choice will be between (most likely) Obama or McCain. That is as close to fact as I can get at this point. A third party candidate doesn't have one chance to make it.
    You could have quoted my "uninformed" statement about voters. The majority of the voters in this country are uninformed on the bulk of the issues this country is facing. Now, I have "no facts" to substantiate that, but it is a "gut" feeling that, at my age, is likely to be accurate and has been running around in my head for awhile. How can they be informed when the bulk of news media spout off mostly untruths or spin around the truth and sensationalize everything. This country seems more interested in whether Brittney Spears is wearing undies. Good Grief.
    I am not trying to convince anyone here, only expressing my opinions. And expressing that it is more than just the Presidental position itself that we are voting for. (I do wish the old fool would anounce who would be his running mate.)

A third party candidate does not have one chance in h*** to get nominated.
    That's the same kind of logic that has created this problem we have now. Many people believe that they have to vote for one of the elites choices, but that is not true. We have to vote our conscience and not make it a numbers game. A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil! I will not vote for the traitors McCain, Clinton, or Obama and anyone that is wanting to maintain American sovereignty will not vote for them either! If you do you are ending America as we know it and supporting the NAU and globalist rule.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Americans have been dumbed down through our education system and with the help of our government and the media, stupid people are voting who are totally misinformed. That's why we are in the mess we are in now.

No doubt this election is very critical because one of these 3 will take us into the New World Order and Amensty for Illegals.

I fear Obama the most from any past and present Presidential candidates. Why? For Obama is the only presidential candidate that I know of that has very strong links to invididuals whom they themselves have very strong ties to Terrorists or have participated in Terrorism. I can't phathom this creep living in the White House.

Hiliary - well what more can we say about Hiliary. Maybe the previous Clinton Administration should tell us, like selling our technology to China for the highest bidder only for one day having to deal with them.

McCain - Yes he is for Amensty and is a Global CFR. However, with McCain we can at least fight against him.

Remember if Obama or Clinton gets in...and the democrats run the Senate and House, they will pass every darn thing they want. However, with McCain - Thank God .....THANK GOD!! we got rogue Republicans who are not willing to kiss McCain ass, just like Bush.

Right now to get a third party candidate...unfortunately our country may have to hit the bottom for people to realize and open their eyes that they have been duped by both parties.

I feel as if I'm playing "One Step Front, One Step Back" everytime were fighting for our future with these corrupt polticians.

As of now, I am still struggling with myself for voting for McPain, but the other dude have me worry much more if he gets in. I will puke to see Cousin Odinga from Kenya coming for a visit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast