Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

glad you guys enjoyed it !

that was actually serveral days , with the most drama being the last day , thursday ..

In the days leading up to SB 1070 , even though there were protestors at the state captioal , there was nothing to really see except about 30 people sitting around chating ....

I have no doubt in my mind that the people who were arrested ( i missed out on the early morning events ) were complete kooks ... relgious extreamists or the mentally ill ...

I can't get over how lazy those kids were. My grandchildren, 3 and 5, would have worked themselves into a frenzy and had that pinata opened in nano seconds. Those kids kept looking to the adults to do the work.

Thank you. That last sign that said they have no rights? Hello? Everywhere that I have worked has bent over backwards to cater to and coddle the Mexican employees, both legal and illegal. They have had more rights for decades. I realize that in some situations they can be marginalized and victimized but I have only heard stories of that. What I have seen is that I can do 3X the work of a Mexican on a daily basis and the Mexican gets promoted because the government pays kickbacks to employers for diversity. My particular diversity is not recognized and does not pay to an employer. So at even 3X the output I simply am not worth the investment.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12