Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dianne-you are a genius!!!!! I am going to not only do this myself from now on -I am going to tell ALL my friends and family to join in on the fun!

Rawhide!

Why not put some of your junk mail in as well save you from having to put it in trash and they pay the postage.

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    Why not put some of your junk mail in as well save you from having to put it in trash and they pay the postage.

"I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

That is so funny. Great idea!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I've been doing that one for about the two 2 years or so.

It works especially well when you have a record of business with the same organization (which is often a big part of the reasons you're on the mailing list to begin with...). You should see my most recent ACLU 'no thank you' letter!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the idea in case I ever receive anything from Bank of America. A few months ago my boyfriend cancelled his card with them.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Have sent them a message in their postage paid envelopes many times.

They just encourage debt to anyone which is wrong.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: I get such a thrill out of this !!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Don't you guys love with you get a credit card application or some type of solicitation from Bank of America?

Then you take out your big red pen and write across the front of the application " I DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THOSE COMPANIES THAT PROVIDE DEBIT CARDS TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS"

Then you use their pre paid postage to mail it back to them.

I can only imagine the face of the person who eagarly rips the envelop open... haha...
    I have been doing this for months. It hasn't done any good. I still keep getting the applications.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Funny Stuff...How about a note that says "Please Shred this stuff for me?" lol
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I worked in the mailroom of a bank make a note... Yes I got alot of mail sent in with junk alot of KKK stuff.. they would get mad.. add one more step

Tape it or use STAPLES that way the machine cant open it, it has to be done by hand... (note I worked there for a week and it made me sick)
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12