Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I got an Idea, to show how we feel..what do you think?

On my last thread, one of the posters said that he planned on flying the American Flag everywhere..his car, his house, ect.
    Who about this...
    For the 4th of July..
    Lets send the President a message.
    Send him a flag!!!
    It doesn't have to big a big flag, it can be any size..or made of anything, paper..cloth..plastic, what ever you can send..but let's flood the Whitehouse with thousands, and thousands of these...to show how many of us there are..FLOOD HIM WITH THE FLAG...AGAINST ILLEGALS!!!!!!!
    I know that we could get the media in on this...
    Tell me now, what do you think?????
    This way, even though, we don't all have the opportunities to go to a march..we can still show (BUSH) how many of us there are...by mail...but with something that we all stand for and support..OUR OWN AMERICAN FLAG...
    An American flag that represents every American that is against Illegal Immigration...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why wait until the 4th of July...............why not start RIGHT NOW?

Each should have a note with it that say something like...........

This is to commemorate the selling out of America by Bush, Kennedy, Graham and other cronies........

Gorge, give this to one of your mexi friends........

Gorge............this is what the flag looks like that you dishonor......

Gorge.........this is the flag you couldn't bother fighting for........ever, in your worthless life............

Let's do this!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

maybe we need to make time

i know that we are all responsible Americans who wouldn't dare do anything that might put our precious country in a bind BUT maybe it is time that we MAKE THE TIME TO MARCH!!!! look what it has done for the other side. If we dont do something drastic now and make the time then the American people have no one to blame but themselves. Lets make a last stand and pick a DAY WITHOUT LEGAL WORKERS! LETS SHOW WASHINGTON THAT WE THE POEPLE ARE IN CHARGE AND THAT THEY WORK FOR US!

We need something to send Kennedy.........and Graham............something noticeable!!!

Perhaps some limburger cheese?

lee......

Its great to march and I wish we could rally thousands of people to do it.

I'm a 66 yr old who cannot walk but a few feet at a time. I can't even enjoy my grandchildren the way I would like. I'm in pain and on pain med 24/7.

That is why I have sent close to 10,000 emails, sents dozens of faxes, made hundreds of phone calls........I can still use my mouth, fingers, ears and computer. And I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd Annual Fouth of July Immigration Policy Protest
    Kennedy Compound Hyannis Port
    http://capecod.craigslist.org/pol/330171952.html
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand

I do understand girlygirl! Please keep up the good work. just frustration rearing its ugly head.

I think your flag sending is a good idea but not just to the president but to every sentor and congressman too.. with the words WE DEMAND.

AND WE SHOULD START....................RIGHT NOW.
    June is flag month June 14th is Flag Day.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast