Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Send your idea to Joyce Kaufman at station WFTL. You might remember she sent thousands of pairs of shoes to Washington D.C. during the "Hold Their Feet to the Fire" rally

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    lee......

Its great to march and I wish we could rally thousands of people to do it.

I'm a 66 yr old who cannot walk but a few feet at a time. I can't even enjoy my grandchildren the way I would like. I'm in pain and on pain med 24/7.

That is why I have sent close to 10,000 emails, sents dozens of faxes, made hundreds of phone calls........I can still use my mouth, fingers, ears and computer. And I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!Good work!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    Send your idea to Joyce Kaufman at station WFTL. You might remember she sent thousands of pairs of shoes to Washington D.C. during the "Hold Their Feet to the Fire" rally
    Thanks, I will do just that!!

Quote Originally Posted by usaave
    I think your flag sending is a good idea but not just to the president but to every sentor and congressman too.. with the words WE DEMAND.

AND WE SHOULD START....................RIGHT NOW.
    June is flag month June 14th is Flag Day.
    Done!!!

Re: I got an Idea, to show how we feel..what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by sendthemback
    On my last thread, one of the posters said that he planned on flying the American Flag everywhere..his car, his house, ect.
    Who about this...
    For the 4th of July..
    Lets send the President a message.
    Send him a flag!!!
    It doesn't have to big a big flag, it can be any size..or made of anything, paper..cloth..plastic, what ever you can send..but let's flood the Whitehouse with thousands, and thousands of these...to show how many of us there are..FLOOD HIM WITH THE FLAG...AGAINST ILLEGALS!!!!!!!
    I know that we could get the media in on this...
    Tell me now, what do you think?????
    This way, even though, we don't all have the opportunities to go to a march..we can still show (BUSH) how many of us there are...by mail...but with something that we all stand for and support..OUR OWN AMERICAN FLAG...
    An American flag that represents every American that is against Illegal Immigration...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi Sendthemback! Great idea!

I'm the poster who replied to your thread re "marching against illegals" by suggesting that we all fly the flag on our vehicles and neighborhoods, but your idea of sending the American Flag to everyone in Washington is outstanding!

The American Flag is our biggest weapon against tyranny and what better message can we send to all the traitors in Washington than our symbol of freedom and patriotism!

Tomorrow I plan to send an American flag to our Mexican President and all members of the Senate and House with a message: "Enforce the Existing Laws! No Amnesty! This country belongs to WE THE PEOPLE"!!!

We have no time to waste... WE ARE AMERICANS! THIS IS OUR COUNTRY! WE ONLY HAVE ONE FLAG! WE ONLY HAVE ONE LANGUAGE! WE ARE NOT MEXICO!!!

Thank you!

If I sent my senators American flags they would probably give them to illegals to wave at their next march. If they even recognized what they were, that is. I'm sending sombreros instead.

April
    girlygirl369 wrote:

Its great to march and I wish we could rally thousands of people to do it.

I'm a 66 yr old who cannot walk but a few feet at a time. I can't even enjoy my grandchildren the way I would like. I'm in pain and on pain med 24/7.

That is why I have sent close to 10,000 emails, sents dozens of faxes, made hundreds of phone calls........I can still use my mouth, fingers, ears and computer. And I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I admire your spirit girlygirl and your determination to stand up for America! WAY TO GO!!! You are true patriot!

how about a BOX OF ROCKS.... "compliments of Tom Donohue, US Chamber of Commerce".....

Tom famously called all of us "dumb as a box of rocks" for not seeing the wisdom in preferring those good-hearted, hard-working criminals.... over Americans and "Legal Resident Aliens"...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

John and Ken (The John and Ken show...AMKFI radio out of Los Angeles) had their listeners send the Los Angeles Mayer (I forget his name at the moment) thousands of toilet brushes, after the Mayer touted at a rally" "We clean your toilets". It was hilarious!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

We could send flag postcards to all of them.....and on the other side....NO AMNESTY. Millions and millions of flag postcards
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast