Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    We could send flag postcards to all of them.....and on the other side....NO AMNESTY. Millions and millions of flag postcards
    Great idea!! We could probably print them on our own computers and write our message on them. I think I might do something like that along with my 'conversational' call your senators flyers I will keep with me to tell everyone to call their senators and representatives!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

omg alisab....you gave me an idea. I am going to print many many flag postcards and distribute them to everyone so they can send them also. Yes it can be done on the computer....omg.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Redpony, make sure you put the numbers to call their reps and I have also seen some good talking points on here like "Protect our Borders" "Enforce the laws we have on our books now", etc.

I just played with my computer and already have a flag downloaded and will add the main issues along with number to give to everyone. Then I plan to show my opposition and send them to my reps and everyone else I can think of.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

alisab: this is a great idea you came up with. yes the cards can have various talking point pre printed in the letter section. and I am sure there are many flags to download....many different types of american flags...for variety
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a little off subject, but I see I got another "promotion." Is there someplace you can go and see what the "ranks" are?

Tomorrow, I start printing out flags!

I think I will send them copies of the Declaration of Independence and Constitution, and highlight the sections they are in violation of.

My postcards are in the mail tomorrow to all Senators, Reps and White House! GREAT IDEA! I think I will even email and fax them all a flag, too!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

THANKS EVERYONE...I'M SOOO GLAD THAT YOUR ALL GOING TO DO THIS..
    I am in the process to get this out everywhere..
    I am contact with EVERY ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION group, that I can, with the hopes that they will do the same!!!
    And I won't stop there...
    Now, I'm looking at millions of these flags arriving from all over the country to our politicions..to the White House...OMG...this is great...!!!!

Banned
    Im in...
    Bush still owes me thirty seven un answerd letters,
    whats one more

Shoud we do this on a certain day??? Instead of them trickeling in here and there..??
    Any ideas...??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast