Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ya think?

We are in for some real grief!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Pain and discomfort and poverty will motivate Americans to stop their endless charity to the invaders. Maybe the churches will even begin to think of their own people if their funds are limited.
    Good therapy for the farmers (like in Sioux County Iowa) who are attempting to find a way to legalize their illegals.

Cut them off from subsidies just like cut off the sanctuary areas in the US for aiding and abetting in violation of Federal Law. Let them know we won't condone their behavior any more!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Sad but true....unfortunatly if crimes keep going like they are here....I'd be afraid to leave the house. They are highjacking and robbing people in broad daylight as they're putting groceries in their car. Or acting like they are stranded or in need of help and when the good samartin comes to help they are robbed. Kids will beat you to an inch of your life for pocket change while you're walking your dog. It's just surprising since it's 10:30 AM....1:30 PM....while they're leaving for work in the morning.....it's scarey. With gas expecting to hit 5 and over.....time for the locked gas caps again.
    I live in Los Angeles County...Everyday on the news they report nothing but gang murders and shootings around LA, many of them random shootings ...The military needs to be in Los Angeles to clean this mess up, it's getting as bad as Iraq...These hundreds of thousands of gang members need to be rounded up and locked up (many are illegals)... I don't know why these gangs who are really terrorist are allowed continue to terrorize the communities here in Calif.??

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    ... I don't know why these gangs who are really terrorist are allowed continue to terrorize the communities here in Calif.??
    Because their fellow gang members/terrorists are running the State and LA City!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    ... I don't know why these gangs who are really terrorist are allowed continue to terrorize the communities here in Calif.??
    Because their fellow gang members/terrorists are running the State and LA City!!
    Bowman you are right!

Since Oklahoma's new anti-illegal immigration law went into effect last November 1, the past four months have seen UNPRECEDENTED DROVES of ILLEGAL aliens POURING into TEXAS! My Brazilian friend said that illegals are POPPING up EVERYWHERE in town and that she's NEVER seen ANYTHING like this BEFORE! Nor have I! Nor have LOTS of OTHER deeply concerned Americans and legal residents! Tragically, Dallas currently has at its helm the ILLEGAL-LOVING mayor Tom Leppert!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Bowman you are right!
    Could this be the answer to why LA's less than great Mexican Mayor has been gone for 3 weeks ? He's scared S______s ???
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

April
    Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Since Oklahoma's new anti-illegal immigration law went into effect last November 1, the past four months have seen UNPRECEDENTED DROVES of ILLEGAL aliens POURING into TEXAS! My Brazilian friend said that illegals are POPPING up EVERYWHERE in town and that she's NEVER seen ANYTHING like this BEFORE! Nor have I! Nor have LOTS of OTHER deeply concerned Americans and legal residents! Tragically, Dallas currently has at its helm the ILLEGAL-LOVING mayor Tom Leppert!
    How sad for Texas!!! I hope the illegals are forced to move further south back to their home soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    How sad for Texas!!! I hope the illegals are forced to move further south back to their home soon!!!
    It's sad that we Americans are the one's that will be hiding in the shadows in the future because our cities are no longer safe for Americans, due to this invasion! : We can thank the traitors in our government for that!

apropos post

I guess no one bothered to read apropos post. I'm not surprised. You are still talking about surface stuff...apropos gave you the meat..GET OFF THE PABLUM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast