Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just did 20 min on Rollye James Show..

POW!

I "hope" someone here heard the 20 min I just did on her show.. "the Rollye James show.."

Her and I pumped the heck out of this site.. talked MANY great points on ILLEGALS.. and she let me get most of my points (off the hip) with at least 20 min... Man - it feels good to talk to people like ROLLYE..

I get her show on XM.. ch. 156 if you care to hear her show.. SHE IS ALL OVER THE ILLEGAL TOPICS...

I was unaware of this host. Well done, though! That takes real nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I had to strip off the, "radio-show.php" to get the link to work. I'm not sure why. I may have ended up somewhere other than you intended also.

http://streamingradioguide.com/

P.S. Welcome to the message boards notalka.

Banned
    Welcome notalka!

I fixed the link - still has the .php part. I don't see any indication it is somehow malicious, though.

I started listening to one channel that claims to carry the show, but it was Savage after all. That is a nice find. He is great.

Thanks for the help SAM - (and for the nice welcome.. ACTUALLY - I really want to thank EVERYONE HERE... I got like 20 WELCOMES in my first few hours on this forum..

XM radio is cheap.. like 12 a month (plus radio) I listen to hours of talk everyday... the new ipod "xm" radio that they (XM) just sent me is like a TIVO for talk shows.. One button records your show - so you can listen to it when it fits your schedule..

I was actually thinking of buying stock in XM - but I'm no good at picking stocks.. lol. This is a good company it seems - I've had it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by notalka
    Thanks for the help SAM - (and for the nice welcome.. ACTUALLY - I really want to thank EVERYONE HERE... I got like 20 WELCOMES in my first few hours on this forum..

XM radio is cheap.. like 12 a month (plus radio) I listen to hours of talk everyday... the new ipod "xm" radio that they (XM) just sent me is like a TIVO for talk shows.. One button records your show - so you can listen to it when it fits your schedule..

I was actually thinking of buying stock in XM - but I'm no good at picking stocks.. lol. This is a good company it seems - I've had it for years.
    Good tip! Can you get a small little XM receiver or do you have to do the podcast thing?

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey

Good tip! Can you get a small little XM receiver or do you have to do the podcast thing?
    My first XM radio is a larger BOX like radio.. say 20 inches long maybe 8-10 inches tall.. Then of course I have the unit in car.. (for an extra 6.00 I think..)

And now they sent me this super small unit FOR FREE (except the new $6.00 extra charge for third unit) $6.00 a month for life for "each" of the three units.... lol So I'm up to like 24.00 a month and I'm loving it... However - I watch little TV - except good movies.. and I get a LOT of use out of the service... I beliebe you can probably use the service with ONE unit if you like for the 12 a month... using the newer unit I'm talking about.. (I just need it "XM" everywhere I am... I'm really into TALK RADIO...)

This smaller unit is what I'm calling an Ipod.. as it plugs into a base that HOOKS to my OLDER STERIO system.. but - the kicker - I can record shows while I sleep - then take this SUPER SMALL unit - off it's base.. slap it in my pocket - and listen to the RECORDED music or TALK show as simple as "123"

This newer unit is made by SAMSUNG - and is called "nexus"

hope this helps!

***If I'm listening to a SHOW or a favorite song comes on - ALL I HAVE TO DO is push one button, then click record and I have that SONG or show on the IPOD part of it for as long as I want (until I delete the recording) It allows many hours of recording.. I've not used anywhere near all the space as storge goes..

You get to listen to WHAT you want WHEN you want..