Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Just Got Polled On My Cell Phone

I just got a call on my cell phone. So, the pollsters do know how to get to people with a cell phone.

The poll was from the Obama camp. The question was, if you support Obama press 1, if you support Hitlery, press 2. If you intend to vote for another canidate in a different party, press 6.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tiny...please tell me you pressed 6!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I wonder what happened to #3, #4, and #5? Are you a registered Democrat?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No, I pressed 2. Just kidding! Of course I pressed 6. And trust me, I've never registered as a Democrat.

#6 probably mean trash this vote.

I wondered if it was a polling outfit doing the polling, but they said they were from the Obama campaign. I think Obama is getting nervous because Hitlery leaped ahead of him. If it hadn't been a recording, I would've laughed and said, " You're wasting your time calling Idaho. Idaho has voted republican for as long as I can remember."

I received a voicemail message on my cell phone from someone in the John Edwards camp, I deleted the message. I'm Independent and maybe they thought they had a chance even though I have voted Republican.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>