Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SZinWestLA
    A. I'm not Mark Seidenberg. My identity is hardly a state secret. It's known to lots of people who post here, including at least two individuals who chimed in in this thread (Bowman and JTF) and this organization's founder. A good number of immigration enforcement advocacy types are familiar with me, my website and the film I shoot and disseminate.

B. Are you surprised that Chelene's website reflects well upon her and includes all sorts of laudatory remarks and compliments? Can you name a candidate who has a website that doesn't?

C. The accuracy of what the video and blog entry convey is not in doubt. I made a point of only asserting things that could be annotated. Most of what is related can be easily verified in a few minutes, simply by following the links.

Reality: Chelene Nightingale has a considerable history of financial ineptitude and a recurring problem of an inability to distinguish fantasy from reality.

If you deem these things unimportant qualities for someone seeking to attain high-level elected office, or if you think she's right about chemtrails, the Rothschilds, etc., then hey, it sounds like you found your candidate.
    Oh my goodness SZinWestLA...I never for a minute thought you were the person in the youtube. I don't know anything about the man. The comment I quoted from the youtube site caught my attention, so I posted it for an entirely different opinion about Chelene than the man on the youtube had.

All I know is that there are an awful lot of good, in the know people, who are endorsing Chelene in spite of her 'weirdness.' I guess they feel that she is at least better than the two front runners when it comes to illegal immigration.

It is sad that this is where we find ourselves.....at this late date.

By the way, I posted a quote from you (from digger's site) on another thread today. You were talking about when kele from SOS was attacked in Maywood, Ca., back in 2006.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Oh my goodness SZinWestLA...I never for a minute thought you were the person in the youtube. I don't know anything about the man. The comment I quoted from the youtube site caught my attention, so I posted it for an entirely different opinion about Chelene than the man on the youtube had.

I'm sorry, I'm afraid you've lost me. Who is the person in the youtube or the man on the youtube?

For Ogden, the Libertarian.
    Yes, that's who John and Ken support also. I'll have to think about this one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Most of us old timers know Sam

And have known him for years

I'm sorry, I'm afraid you've lost me. Who is the person in the youtube or the man on the youtube?
    The poster I quoted from the youtube site seems to think that the person/man in the youtube was named Mark Seidenberg and that he also goes by other names. The poster didn't have very kind words to say about him.

You said you are not Mark Seidenberg, and that your identity is hardly a state secret. So I was just trying to make double sure that you did not think that I thought you were the man/person in the youtube.

This is probably more confusing than ever now. Sorry.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Banned

The poster I quoted from the youtube site seems to think that the person/man in the youtube was named Mark Seidenberg and that he also goes by other names. The poster didn't have very kind words to say about him.

You said you are not Mark Seidenberg, and that your identity is hardly a state secret. So I was just trying to make double sure that you did not think that I thought you were the man/person in the youtube.

Sam "Narrates" all of his vids

Nope. Now I get it. Thanks for clarifying.

And just in case folks think I'm making most of this stuff up - this piece from KPCC was released today:

http://www.scpr.org/news/2010/10/28/gov ... e/?c=44475

Here are a couple of the Libertarian Dale Ogden's stands... http://www.daleogden.org/

On legalizing drugs...... (He loses me right there! )

[...] Dale Ogden......
    "Likewise, the war on drugs adds to the immigration problem by creating opportunities for organized crime, much like alcohol prohibition. People who live in border states are understandably concerned with crime along the border. If we end the war on drugs (California would be a terrific start) and allow people to put into their bodies whatever substances they wish, whether for medicinal or recreational purposes, then the profits for organized crime would disappear. [...]

On illegal immigration.... (So what is Ogden really saying? Is he talking like the RINOs? Does he think the illegals who have committed crimes against the people and served their sentence. or who just commited simple crimes, should be sent home, but ALL others should be allowed to get in line right here in this country and continue to keep the jobs they are stealing from our citizens?)

[...] Dale Ogden......
    Immigrants who commit crimes against persons or property should be imprisoned and deported after their terms in prison (for serious offenses) or merely deported (for non-serious offenses). In that regard, and due to the issue of terrorism, the United States government needs to monitor and control its borders.

I believe in free trade in labor just as I believe in free trade in goods. Most of our citizens are descendants of immigrants and we should accept those from other countries, provided we can do so without subjecting ourselves to terrorist attacks. However, most of the actions and infringements on our freedom taken by the federal government are not only useless in thwarting terrorist attacks but seem more designed to control the citizens and condition them to being manipulated by the government.
    [...]

April
    Action needed here! Please help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1132164.html#1132164

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123