Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just saw my first real Day Labors here in Lincolnton NC

I just seen my first Day Labors today as I was Passing by the Lowes here in Lincolnton NC they where on the other side of the parkiing lots way away from Lowes itself, but still in the parking lot. I had never seen them before but plain as day there they where sitting out there in the 101 degree heat waiting for someone to pop up and work them I guess. I have seen it on youtube and I have heard all the stories and now I have actually seen it with my own eyes. I thought in America you had to go out and find a job, not sit around and let the work come to you That is not the AMERICAN way My daughter and her boyfriend was in the van with me and I said WOW Day Labors right here in Lincolnton I guess they are new ones from SC since I know they are gonna be heading straight here. Our Governor loves them anyways just wanted to share my experience
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

It is the beginning. Call me in 6 months and tell me how it's going.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gee, I didn't know there were places still left in America where you DONT see day laborers. Consider yourself lucky.....

Now, watch as your town gets taken over, right before your very eyes....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope it didn't hurt your eyes or stress you to bad . Now you'll be seeing them every where
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Well, get ready for the DUI's, the hospitals closing, the street vending, the parking on lawns, every store with Spanish signs, your kids not getting jobs if they aren't bi-lingual (that means Spanish only). As goes California so goes the nation. Watch your crime go up etc.

Re: I just saw my first real Day Labors here in Lincolnton N

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    I just seen my first Day Labors today as I was Passing by the Lowes here in Lincolnton NC they where on the other side of the parkiing lots way away from Lowes itself, but still in the parking lot. I had never seen them before but plain as day there they where sitting out there in the 101 degree heat waiting for someone to pop up and work them I guess. I have seen it on youtube and I have heard all the stories and now I have actually seen it with my own eyes. I thought in America you had to go out and find a job, not sit around and let the work come to you That is not the AMERICAN way My daughter and her boyfriend was in the van with me and I said WOW Day Labors right here in Lincolnton I guess they are new ones from SC since I know they are gonna be heading straight here. Our Governor loves them anyways just wanted to share my experience
    You should get some people organized locally and fast to get ahead of this.

W

Well I have been aware of the Stores and the Restaurants and the Latinos themself but I had just never seen them sitting out like that waiting in the Lowes parking lot . We are already dealing with alot of them and I know it is going to get worse if something isn't done. I will go back tomorrow and if they are there again I will personal go into Lowes and give them a piece of my mind and then call anyone and everyone I know to call them or go there themselfs. William give me some tips of what to do to stay ahead of this and who to contact ? Please I will do all I can I don't want all of the ones from SC to even think they are wanted here, We alread have the Hospitals over run with them, the schools and of course Walmart.. I Haven't went there in years because of the rude yapping people. I know I haven't seen as much as the Western part of the country but I promise I see the problem and have How do you think I found ALIPAC I feel sorry for you that have had to deal with this since the 60's and 70's I am sorry that you have had to watch it happen slowly and painfully.

I will go there everyday if I have to to show my disapproval and I just hope I don't get shot
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

go up on Lowes web site and send a comment to corporate

send a letter to the local press

call your city hall, make some waves now before it get to big to handle

These illegal foreigners need to be SCOOPED up and SENT back immediately!

These illegal foreigners need to be SCOOPED up and SENT back immediately!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast