Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I love the irony...

From an article at: http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/border/68940.php

The state police are working with Grupo Beta, Mexico's migrant protection force, which is plucking migrants out of the desert and depositing them in nearby Agua Prieta, where they are encouraged to wait before trying to cross.

"We are very crude with them; we tell them they may be shot, that there's rancheros out to stop them and hurt them," said Enrique Enriques Palafox, a Grupo Beta commander in Agua Prieta. The point is to terrify the migrants from the area so they won't cross illegally and encounter Minuteman volunteers, he said.
    My reply:

Gee let me get it straight it is "okay" for "them" for Mexican officials to state the following about the Minutemen:to "we tell them they may be shot, that there's rancheros out to stop them and hurt them". Obviously because the just did it and no one form the Untied States Government has denounced Mexcio for their slander of the U.S. Law abiding citizens. Oh, no surprise as the traitor to his oath of office, El Presidente Bush also slandered the MinuteMen by calling them vigilantes.

Gee I wonder how Mexico would feel if our officials referred to their citizens as uneducated, dirty stinking filthy rapist, murders, thieves, plunders and incestuous social degenerates? Now I could actually document that at least some Mexicans are what I just listed, however I would like the Government of Mexico to show any incident where any Minuteman has ever shot or hurt any illegal alien.

More to the point, Vicente Fox has expressed his outrage at the softened term "illegal immigrant" instead of the correct term criminal illegal alien invader. Imagine how he would feel if we labeled all of his people based on the documented actions of a few Mexicans or simply made up things, not that any made up stories could top their documented actual behavior.

Someone tell me once again why we are fighting a war half way around the world when our nation is being openly invaded from the South?

Patriotman

Something like that coming from an official could explode and get someone hurt. Very possibly one of the rancheros who are being accused of shooting Mexicans.!!

WHY is NO ONE in our government saying a single solitary word about this crap?

Who is going to vote for the Constitution Party next election?? We have to do something...fast.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Something like that coming from an official could explode and get someone hurt. Very possibly one of the rancheros who are being accused of shooting Mexicans.!!

WHY is NO ONE in our government saying a single solitary word about this crap?
    Who is going to vote for the Constitution Party next election?? We have to do something...fast.

RR
    Because the MSM is ignoring it and not asking the questions.

I voted for the Constitution party in 2004, and for Buchanan in 2000. Basically until they change their mind on the merits of the Constitution and start enforcing our national sovereignty, I shall not vote Republican again.

What is scary is if the witch, with a "b", Hillary, runs on a closed border immigration platform I will probably end up voting for her, something I would never have thought I would entertain under any circumstances.

Patriotman

Quote Originally Posted by patriotman
    I voted for the Constitution party in 2004, and for Buchanan in 2000. Basically until they change their mind on the merits of the Constitution and start enforcing our national sovereignty, I shall not vote Republican again.

What is scary is if the witch, with a "b", Hillary, runs on a closed border immigration platform I will probably end up voting for her, something I would never have thought I would entertain under any circumstances.

Patriotman
    Billary could change spots after getting elected, though. That woman will do anything to get the "official" Prez job .. she liked second-billing with Bill but she wants to be top dog.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Patriotman
    Patriotman! I am *right here* with you, man! I just wrote an article on this very subject just a few days ago!!! Go to: http://whatheidisays.blogspot.com/2005/ ... iance.html

This is what I'm holding out for: a tougher conservative candidate that will NOT have Bushicano's weird, inexplicable hang-ups on this issue. In my mind, this will be THE defining voter issue of '08. I won't rewrite my whole blog here though - just follow the link! And let me know what you think.
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Bushicano's weird, inexplicable hang-ups
    I have always felt this is simply about getting George P. Bush elected. He has been building his base for years.

Patriotman

Heidi writes:

Patriotman! I am *right here* with you, man! I just wrote an article on this very subject just a few days ago!!! Go to: http://whatheidisays.blogspot.com/2005/ ... iance.html
    Well first off, you have it pegged right. Hillary has staked out this spot. Basically the Republicans either run someone strong on the "real" immigration issues or they will lose via triangulation, a strategy the Clintons are masters of.

Secondly, I would not be true to my overt maleness if I did not make the following comment. If that photo is you, then you are a hottie [insert wolf whistle here].

All the best,

Patriotman

Secondly, I would not be true to my overt maleness if I did not make the following comment. If that photo is you, then you are a hottie [insert wolf whistle here].

All the best,

Patriotman
    LOL Patriotman. You've made my day. Yes, that is me - and thank you for the compliment - it's quite over the top.
    Let's just say I clean up OK, and leave it at that.
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

I still can't understand why we put up with this bologna from a two bit
    third world country.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast