Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I need help in Iowa

I know all of you have been busy but I could use your help when you get a chance.
    I have been writing letters to Iowa's Government officials for the last decade about the invasion of Illegals here in Iowa. I have been totaly ignored by 99% of them.
    As of today, the State has been discussing bottle return bills and anti smoking legislation. A number one issue during the primaries, Illegal Immigration has not been disscused at all. I see no promise of any bill to enforce our existing laws or to help the American workers here, stem the tide of Illegals taking important construction jobs, to name a few.
    I have been unable to find any ALIPAC contacts in my area which is about 20 miles west of Des Moines. Please post those contacts so we can join as a group to fight this injustice. I have no other word but tyranny, to describe the situation here.
    Thank You all for your help.

Re: I need help in Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by stymie222
    I know all of you have been busy but I could use your help when you get a chance.
    I have been writing letters to Iowa's Government officials for the last decade about the invasion of Illegals here in Iowa. I have been totaly ignored by 99% of them.
    As of today, the State has been discussing bottle return bills and anti smoking legislation. A number one issue during the primaries, Illegal Immigration has not been disscused at all. I see no promise of any bill to enforce our existing laws or to help the American workers here, stem the tide of Illegals taking important construction jobs, to name a few.
    I have been unable to find any ALIPAC contacts in my area which is about 20 miles west of Des Moines. Please post those contacts so we can join as a group to fight this injustice. I have no other word but tyranny, to describe the situation here.
    Thank You all for your help.
    Welcome Stymie to Alipac.

I'll bet you find some here.

Also if you are a member of Numbersusa there is a "members connection" you should check on that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

stymie222,

Don't worry, it will happen for you, just don't loose hope. You have the right idea about networking.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stymie, just tell them that with other states cracking down and enforcing immigration laws that illegal aliens will flood into your state as they get pushed out of others. And another thing. I would watch very closely to see if illegal aliens are working on federally funded jobs, which I believe they passed a bill to make that illegal. Write letters to you editors in the newspapers, pass out flyers, do whatever you have to do to make others aware of what is going on.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

We'll help in whatever way we can. Everyone has given you good ideas.

You aren't alone, even if it seems that way sometimes.

Everyone here on this board, is great and will do all they can to assist.

Help

I have written to the Governor and every representative even out of my district. My Legislator, Senators and local officials.
    I have berated the local Television investigative reporters and there staff on the lack of coverage of this issue.
    I send Emails daily and send faxes whenever "Numbers USA" sends them to me.
    I am hitting a wall that I have never encounterd before. I am not tired but angry. I will not stop.
    I have a strong belief that some day the people of this country will have to physically take back our Government.

Well, stymie, I know how frustrating it can get, but we can do alot with our voices. Don't give up.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Stymie:
    Is Iowa full of monkeys like these? Don't worry,
    we'll help you deal with them.

Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by stymie222
    I have written to the Governor and every representative even out of my district. My Legislator, Senators and local officials.
    I have berated the local Television investigative reporters and there staff on the lack of coverage of this issue.
    I send Emails daily and send faxes whenever "Numbers USA" sends them to me.
    I am hitting a wall that I have never encounterd before. I am not tired but angry. I will not stop.
    I have a strong belief that some day the people of this country will have to physically take back our Government.
    Stymie did you try the "members connection" on Numbersusa? When you sign in and go to your action buffet, you'll notice a yellow banner at the top right hand corner. A new section has been added called "member connection." Click on that if you want to join and it will list people in you general area. I've done it and connected with four people in my area. We may try to get together later to brainstorm and work each others districts. You don't know you might find some real go getters there like EX-OC and Tinybob in Idaho. They are good at what you are trying to do.

"Stymie" Don't worry all of a sudden one day people start waking up and everything starts happening at once...Keep hounding your Legislature..usually the Republicans because I can guarentee you the Demacrates in most states are working for the illegals...

so no matter if you are Dem or Rep makes no difference but when it comes to the issue of illegal immigration stick with the Repulicans, once in a while you will find a Dem. but not often. And you need to deal with people on your side.

Ok I hope everyone watched EX_OC's video if so you seen our Governor Otter, who is evidently alittle confused who his top priority should be and where his loyalty is suppose to lay....I guess he needs to be reminded who voted him into office....please contact Otter and remind him who he represents and what you think of this mexican counsulate!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast