Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

I No Longer Care

There are currently, 374 guest(s) and 45 member(s) that are online.

For those of you that Help ALIPAC behind the scenes (God Bless you) this is not directed to you ... for those that are unable to help but assist in other ways (God Bless you) for all of the others

you people that are guests are either with the Illegal Immigration crowd looking to see what ALIPAC is up to or you are an American that doesnt care enough about your country to do anything but stay in the shadows and hope someone fights for your rights (Childrens Rights) as an American

I'll tell it to you straight from my gut... Your time is up .... If you dont care, dont expect me to care for you.

When your Belly Button hits your backbone from Starvation ... maybe then you will care

When your Jobs get outsourced ... maybe then you will care

When there is no food on your table ... maybe then you will care

When your factory closes it's doors ... maybe then you will care

When An Illegal Alien Takes YOUR Job ... maybe then you will care

But here is the deal .... At that point, it is already too late ... you let it happen and I wish you the best... but dont expect me to fork a little food onto your plate or let you have my job .... I no longer care
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Again ... you can take it for what is worth... I stand with those that stand with me. I do not stand with cowards or those that want to ride out hard times on my back and on my dime

If you are morally and ethically broke and do not care about America, your children, your grand children... then so be it, you have set your destiny in motion
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Airborn,

It has always been the same throughout history. Only a few go to work on the historic efforts that shape the destinies of nations and communities.

And besides, there are many people that visit and read on the ALIPAC site that contribute both financially and as volunteers that just do not have the time or inclination to post on these boards.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Airborn,

It has always been the same throughout history. Only a few go to work on the historic efforts that shape the destinies of nations and communities.

And besides, there are many people that visit and read on the ALIPAC site that contribute both financially and as volunteers that just do not have the time or inclination to post on these boards.

W
    Exactly.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

And besides airborne WHY should anyone care anymore about the cowards who demand to be slaves of an out of control system!!!

NOT ME NOT EVER!!!!!!!

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF YOUR GOVERNMENT THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!

Nothing is more crucial then to ACT now more then ever!!!!

WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE REAL LEADERS NOW IS THE TIME TO PROVE IT!!!

A life wasted is one that is afraid to fight!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I lurked for a bout 6-months before actually saying anything.
    I think the illegal lovers do lurk here to keep in the know, which is why I monitor 2 Pro-illegal sites!
    It's the "Sleeping With The Enemy" syndrome

What I want is people signing petitions on reputable sites, emailing, phoning, and Faxing.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Airborn,

W
    I certainly agree. I take the same attitude at work and have been left standing alone while I fought for everyone else. Kind of makes me mad, but it takes someone who is willing to step away from the pack to make changes and lead.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Airborn,

W
    I certainly agree. I take the same attitude at work and have been left standing alone while I fought for everyone else. Kind of makes me mad, but it takes someone who is willing to step away from the pack to make changes and lead.
    I couldn't agree more. It's the ones who aren't afraid to step up and say/do something who bring about change.

As soon as I found out about this site, I joined. Living is S FLA, I suffered salary wise from those who jumped off the boats with the wet foot-dry foot policy and strapped on a tool belt and called themselves Carpenters..HA HA..they were anything but..

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    As soon as I found out about this site, I joined. Living is S FLA, I suffered salary wise from those who jumped off the boats with the wet foot-dry foot policy and strapped on a tool belt and called themselves Carpenters..HA HA..they were anything but..
    I feel bad for those who live in third world countries and the squallor that comes with it. However, I have a hard time figuring out why any American homeowner would think someone who came from a nation whose people live in "mud huts" and use the bathroom in a hole outside the back door knows anything about building an American home/office/building. I would never ever hire an illegal alien.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast