Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some have confused America's compassion for weakness. The middle class has hit the wall and are feeling the pain no longer in denial. Never has this great country lacked for patriots, on the Alipac forums folks post and reply, informing and being informed. Connecting with groups sites
    news and helping others. Making calls, sending faxes/emails forwarding sites. Supporting Alipac with donations to keep the server, phone lines and expenses.

Today I will take up AirborneSappers challange to match donations

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-142347.html

My paypal donation for $100.00 is on the way!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ship To: xxxxxxxx

United States

Seller Information: Americans for Legal Immigration
    webmaster@alipac.us

Transaction ID: 1HM************** Placed on Feb. 6, 2009
    Payment For Quantity Price
    ALI-PAC Donation
    Item #ALIDONATE 1 $100.00 USD
    Subtotal: $100.00 USD
    Sales Tax: $0.00 USD

Total Amount: $100.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would bet people don't log on until they are ready to post something.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    As soon as I found out about this site, I joined. Living is S FLA, I suffered salary wise from those who jumped off the boats with the wet foot-dry foot policy and strapped on a tool belt and called themselves Carpenters..HA HA..they were anything but..
    I feel bad for those who live in third world countries and the squallor that comes with it. However, I have a hard time figuring out why any American homeowner would think someone who came from a nation whose people live in "mud huts" and use the bathroom in a hole outside the back door knows anything about building an American home/office/building. I would never ever hire an illegal alien.
    Believe me, they're quick learners. I've worked with them and they are indeed hard workers and can get a job done very cheaply without compromising quality, but the issue is that they're illegally here so all that good stuff about them matters not.

MW
    EagleEye88 wrote:

I've worked with them and they are indeed hard workers and can get a job done very cheaply without compromising quality
    I would certainly have to disagree with the "without compromising quality" comment.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Then all the more reason to use their energy in their own country to
    bring about change and stay the heck out of ours.

American citizens have a long history of "good work" with uncompromising
    quality.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

As soon as I found out about this site, I joined. Living is S FLA, I suffered salary wise from those who jumped off the boats with the wet foot-dry foot policy and strapped on a tool belt and called themselves Carpenters..HA HA..they were anything but..
    I feel bad for those who live in third world countries and the squallor that comes with it. However, I have a hard time figuring out why any American homeowner would think someone who came from a nation whose people live in "mud huts" and use the bathroom in a hole outside the back door knows anything about building an American home/office/building. I would never ever hire an illegal alien.
    I dont feel bad....who created the squallor?? And they bring it with them.

And regarding posts, I use this site like a war room.....learning what is
    happening where and what I need to send to whom. Its the only place
    to get the truth on this invasion.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye88
    Believe me, they're quick learners. I've worked with them and they are indeed hard workers and can get a job done very cheaply without compromising quality, but the issue is that they're illegally here so all that good stuff about them matters not.
    My point is that they come here and work for pennies on the dollar. As far as quality not being compromised, you are dead wrong. I was in the Construction industry for 20 years and I have seen it all. Craftmanship is out the window unless a contractor is hired and doing a job for materials and time without a bid. That's the ony way quality enteres back into the picture.

I suffered salary wise from those who jumped off the boats with the wet foot-dry foot policy and strapped on a tool belt and called themselves Carpenters..HA HA..they were anything but..
    WOW! I find myself telling other people this same thing. A people that have nothing but cardboard huts and no sewers or good water sources calling themselves plumbers or electricians or masons or carpenters. Come on AMERICA WAKE UP OUT THERE!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Believe me, they're quick learners. I've worked with them and they are indeed hard workers and can get a job done very cheaply without compromising quality
    I would beg to differ with that statement.

Watching a job get completed whether it be carpentry or masonry or electrical and then doing it again yourself is COMPLETELY different from actually knowing how the work is to be accomplished and WITH PROPER CREDENTIALS and LICENSING.(may require different steps or procedures to complete a specified job)
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast