Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rockfish, absolutely correct. I don't know if you were in SWFL in the aftermath of hurricanes Charley and Wilma, but I kept getting knocks on the door from "contractors" who had no idea of what was required by the Southern Building Code. One guy had just arrived from Michigan and was not licensed. And from news stories I have read, New Orleans had an influx of population of the no-speakedy-Ingles type. I threw them off the property. If I want someone to do something around the house, I call someone, not give money out the door to who knows whom. And if they are not licensed, there is no recourse as they have disappeared and whatever "company" they represent did not exist in the first place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes vortex...
    and if they would do some work such as plumbing or electrical and you were to run into problems down the road. or say a fire breaks out. Who would be LIABLE or RESPONSIBLE?

I am sure you would not find these people at all...........you would again be stuck with repair bills
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

[quote:1b264dg0]I feel bad for those who live in third world countries and the squallor that comes with it. However, I have a hard time figuring out why any American homeowner would think someone who came from a nation whose people live in "mud huts" and use the bathroom in a hole outside the back door knows anything about building an American home/office/building. I would never ever hire an illegal alien.
    I dont feel bad....who created the squallor?? And they bring it with them.

And regarding posts, I use this site like a war room.....learning what is
    happening where and what I need to send to whom. Its the only place
    to get the truth on this invasion.[/quote:1b264dg0]

I know poor people that don't live like pigs!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

April

I'm new to this group. Sometimes I forget to check out of the ONLINE status.

I'm with you guys. Joined when I heard about the rancher in AZ being sued.

Almost puked over it.

I called your 800 # yesterday as well. I'm trying to get a feel for your group and so far I like it.

Pretty much agree with all of what you're saying.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to ALIPAC Paidmytaxes ... there are a lot of good people here that feel the same way
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I admit I have felt the same way as AirborneSapper .
    If your a Member , Why not Log in ?
    I would Love to Log on and See -
    67 Guests .
    365 Members .

Quote Originally Posted by Paidmytaxes
    I'm new to this group. Sometimes I forget to check out of the ONLINE status.

I'm with you guys. Joined when I heard about the rancher in AZ being sued.

Almost puked over it.

I called your 800 # yesterday as well. I'm trying to get a feel for your group and so far I like it.

Pretty much agree with all of what you're saying.
    Welcome! These times are crazy and the people here give comfort that you are not alone in your thinking. Just because we are against illegal immigration doesn't mean we are racists. We love our country and we see it slipping away.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

welcome to ALIPAC paidmytaxes
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I'm also new here. Today is my first day with ALIPAC thanks to an article on Michael Savages' website. I'm still in college, so I can't contribute much financially (yet!), but I will do what I can. My only other regret is not finding you guys sooner.

Why do I sympathize with ALIPAC? I'm a legal immigrant from Eastern Europe who grew up and lived in the states for almost two decades. My family waited patiently to come to US legally for 5 years. We waited and waited, while my grandfather, a WWII hero, was dying from an illness that could have been easily cured in US. Why did my parents wait? Because my grandfather taught them to respect the law. Because our morals and values were stronger than sickness and hunger, they would never allow us to lurk in the shadows as criminals. That is why I oppose anyone who illegally breaks into our country. That is why I despise anyone who aids and abets these criminals. That and many other reasons you are all well aware of.

My heart breaks, as I see one of the greatest countries that ever existed on this planet, being turned into a third world cesspool. My soul cries out when I see honest and hard-working American people being crushed by the liberal propaganda machine and my fists clench when I see heroes like Roger Barnett being sacrificed on the altar of political correctness with the mutual consent from corrupt bureaucrats. I have always kept my opinions to myself, thinking that it would be out of place for an immigrant to tell the natives what to do. Being a white immigrant puts me at the bottom of the food chain, I neither have the status of a native, nor do I receive the privileges that are showered on the minorities. But I kept my mouth shut and worked hard, always believing that only through selfless contribution and being a law-abiding citizen will I get the right to call myself an American. Not through breaking the law of the land and thereafter having the audacity to march through the streets arrogantly demanding rights and benefits.

Enough is enough though. If native Americans won't stand up for themselves, (and I'm not talking about the ALIPAC members, but rather about those for whom AirborneSapper has stopped caring for) then I surely will. My parents did not bring me to this country, so I could witness its destruction by the hordes of uncivilized, third world barbarians. If they wanted to move to Africa, Asia or Latin America they would have, but they didn't. They didn't, because they had a dream of me growing up in the best traditions of Anglo-Saxon, western, European and Judeo-Christian culture. A culture where freedom and rights of the citizens are protected by law, not suppressed by the greed and corruption of degenerate politicians. A culture that I shall protect until my last breath.

P.S.

You think pressing 1 for English makes you mad? Just think about how mad it makes me. After finally gaining a fairly good grasp of the English language, I am now being pressured into learning Spanish.

If my little rant seems a little racist to some, I apologize. Due to my heritage, I unfortunately was not brainwashed with white guilt. This is how I feel and I wanted to put my two cents in.

God Bless America!
    Borders, Language, Culture!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast