Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I RECIEVED A SURVEY FROM MIKE FERGUSON -NJ

I RECIEVED A E-MAIL FROM MIKE FERGUSON ....ASKING MY OPINION ON IMMIGRATION...PROBABLY TO CUT ANY ONSLAUGHT OF MAIL AGAINST AMNESTY.... BUT I ALSO WROTE HIM THE SAME LETTER I SENT Senator Salazar Illegal Immigration VS Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 929#371929

Dear 7th District Resident: Â*
    The Senate is currently considering an immigration reform proposal, which would grant legal status to millions of illegal immigrants already in the United States. It also would target funding to strengthen the U.S.-Mexican border.
    Â*
    I would very much like to know your thoughts on this proposal.Â* Please consider taking the simple survey below.Â*

Thanks in advance.
    Â*
    Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â* Sincerely,

Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â* Mike Ferguson
    Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â* Member of Congress

Tell Mike What You Think About Immigration

Do you support this proposal?

Yes, this is a good compromise on immigration reform

No, this still gives amnesty to the millions of illegal aliens currently in our country.

Not sure.

RESULTS

22.78%

No, this still gives amnesty to the millions of illegal aliens currently in our country.
    70.82%

Not sure.
    6.40%

Congressman Mike Ferguson - New Jersey's 7th Congressional District
    http://www.house.gov/ferguson/get_address2.shtml

nj07ima.pub@mail.house.gov
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Here is the letter I sent Ferguson.

Dear Rep. Ferguson:

Although we are not your constituents, we are neighbors in Pennsylvania.

We do not understand why our elected officials, elected to be representatives of 'WE THE PEOPLE," are so willing to ignor us, and sell this great country out.

The president is so determined to make a place for himself in history, he will do anything. The only memory of him will be the ruination of America and being the worst president in the history of the country.

We have been lied to and deceived. We have been told, in so many words, that we do not have the necessary intelligence to "understand" the immigration reform bill.

La Raza has more influence with our congress then "WE THE PEOPLE" do. Congress is giving them $10 million of our tax dollars from 2008 on.....and for what? To use against us for the benefit of lawbreakers.

What has congress done to alleviate the problem?

1965 – Immigration broken – AMNESTY GRANTED – promised it would never happen again – fight led by TED KENNEDY AND CRONIES

1986 – Immigration broken – AMNESTY GRANTED – promised it would never happen again – fight led by TED KENNEDY AND CRONIES

2007 – Immigration broken – AMNESTY WANTED – promises it will never happen again – fight led by TED KENNEDY AND CRONIES

What is wrong with this picture?

How stupid is Ted Kennedy?

How dumb are his cronies?

The American Legion presented members of congress with a workable plan. This is an organization of 2.7 million men and women WHO HAVE FOUGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY and they represent all that have DIED for this country. And they seem to have more common sense then anyone in congress. My forbears came to this country from Belgium in 1632 and have fought/died in every war since. And they didn't do it to have the country sold down the river.

Do it right! SECURE THE BORDER......totally and completely.

Fine companies and individuals BIG BUCKS for hiring illegal aliens with prison sentences for repeat hiring.

Cut off the public dole for ANYONE who is not a LEGAL citizen.

These two steps will result in millions of the illegals leaving.

NO ANCHOR BABIES. No baby born here should receive automatic citizenship UNLESS it has A LEGAL CITIZEN AS A PARENT.

Every person who gets so much as a DUI, should be deported. Anyone deported that sneaks back in, is, according to the law, guilty of a felony. They should go to prison. Once their prison term is served, deport them again.

The only guest worker program needed is for agriculture. But not 400,000 every year. Make those who need them apply and then issue barametic ID cards for those required. These workers MUST NOT work for anyone BUT the AG business. They should NOT be allowed to bring their families with them. They should be allowed to travel back and forth to visit. AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE THEY TO BE OFFERED CITIZENSHIP. We don't need a complicated system of applying for dozens of different visa cards.

Immigration quotas should be lowered and those allowed in should be those who have a required skill. We can no longer afford uneducated immigrants.

You know, as well as the rest of us, that illegal immmigrants HAVE lowered wages in this country. And the "they only take jobs Americans won't do" excuse is bull crap. Its time our own poor, uneducated are paid a decent wage. Further, the illegals are making giant inroads into the jobs of the slowly disappearing middle class. And you also know that to be a fact!

We do not want or need mexican truckers on our highways. The citizens of this country are getting damn tired of corporations buying the president, members of congress, governors, and running the government. THEY are the ones plotting for the SPP and the NAU. Speaking of which, those behind the NAU, the U. S. COUNCIL ON FOREIGN AFFAIRS, THE CANADIAN COUNCIL OF CHIEF EXECUTIVES, AND THE CONSEJO MEXICANO DE ASUNTOS INTERNACIONALES have no right making decisions for us. They are not elected representatives of WE THE PEOPLE. We did not elect JOHN MANLEY, PEDRO ASPE, WILLIAM WELD, THOMAS d'AQUINO, ANDRES ROZENTAL OR ROBERT A PASTOR to represent us.

ENGLISH MUST BE THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

And one last thing. ANYONE, LEGAL OR ILLEGAL who flys a mexican flag ABOVE the American flag should be arrested and deported ON THE SPOT.

We have more to say, but I think this is sufficient to let you know what we think of your Immigration Reform Bill. It does not take 1,000 pages of bull crap, just a few pages of common sense. And common sense dictates that the $2.5 trillion these illegals would cost over the next 10 years is not only unaffordable to the taxpayers, but assanine. Bear in mind, the $2.5 trillion is based on 12,000,000 illegals. We all know there are a minimum of 20 - 30 million, and possibly more.

GOD HELP AMERICA, because it's for sure the politicians won't.

This is good news, HOT!

Another NJ Rep who's THINKING.
    Don't quite know what he's thinking but at least he is!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Rep. Ferguson:

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    Here is the letter I sent Ferguson.

Dear Rep. Ferguson:

Although we are not your constituents, we are neighbors in Pennsylvania.

We do not understand why our elected officials, elected to be representatives of 'WE THE PEOPLE," are so willing to ignor us, and sell this great country out.

GOD HELP AMERICA, because it's for sure the politicians won't.
    girlygirl369...
    HOT STUFF...I'M GLAD YOUR ON MY SIDE
    FANTASTIC LETTER AND THANKS FOR SENDING IT TO MY REP..........
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

SIS

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    This is good news, HOT!

Another NJ Rep who's THINKING.
    Don't quite know what he's thinking but at least he is!!
    I THINK HE WAS THINKING ....LET ME GET THEM BEFORE THEY GET ME...
    I'VE BEEN HOUNDING HIM FOR MONTHS...IT MAYBE IF WE KEEP IT UP...HE WILL SEE WE MEAN BUSINESS...HE BEARLY WON THE ELECTION...I BELIEVE....
    AND THE LETTER I GOT FROM HIM A FEW MONTHS AGO...SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS LEANING TOWARDS AMNESTY....

</div>

Duh

Re: I RECIEVED A SURVEY FROM MIKE FERGUSON -NJ

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    I couldn't get thru to this email address. Do you think they discountinued it now that the poll results are in? Here's the message I got when trying to email:

Your message
    To: nj07ima.pub@mail.house.gov
    Subject: No on S. 1348
    Sent: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 09:12:33 -0400
    did not reach the following recipient(s):
    nj07ima.pub@mail.house.gov on Sun, 3 Jun 2007 09:12:35 -0400
    The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was
    sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to
    find out the correct address.
    BH07.US.House.gov 5.1.1

Duh
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    I couldn't get thru to this email address. Do you think they discountinued it now that the poll results are in? Here's the message I got when trying to email:

Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to
    BH07.US.House.gov 5.1.1

Duh
    DUH
    I GOT THE SAME MESSAGE....HE SEEMS TO HAVE CHANGED HIS ADDYS....

ON THE TOP OF THE SURVEY IS THE FOLLOWING ADDRESSWHICH I'M GOING TO TRY

mike.ferguson@houseenews.net

**IF THAT DOESN'T WORK PM ME I'LL GIVE YOU INFO FOR ONLINE CONTACT

http://www.house.gov/ferguson/
    http://www.house.gov/ferguson/get_address2.shtml ON LINE EMAIL
    **Please be sure to enter your zip code**
    Underlining indicates required fields.
    Regrettably, I am unable to reply to any email from constituents outside of the 7th District of New Jersey.

</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Duh

Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to
    BH07.US.House.gov 5.1.1

Duh
    DUH ,girlygirl
    thanks to you all who wrote

I GOT THE SAME MESSAGE....HE SEEMS TO HAVE CHANGED HIS ADDYS....

ON THE TOP OF THE SURVEY IS THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS WHICH I'M GOING TO TRY

**IF THAT DOESN'T WORK PM ME I'LL GIVE YOU INFO FOR ONLINE CONTACT

http://www.house.gov/ferguson/
    http://www.house.gov/ferguson/get_address2.shtml ON LINE EMAIL
    **Please be sure to enter your zip code**
    Underlining indicates required fields.
    Regrettably, I am unable to reply to any email from constituents outside of the 7th District of New Jersey.

</div>

I RECIEVED A E-MAIL FROM MIKE FERGUSON ....ASKING MY OPINION ON IMMIGRATION...PROBABLY TO CUT ANY ONSLAUGHT OF MAIL AGAINST AMNESTY.... BUT I ALSO WROTE HIM THE SAME LETTER I SENT Senator Salazar Illegal Immigration VS Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 929#371929

Dear 7th District Resident: Â*
    The Senate is currently considering an immigration reform proposal, which would grant legal status to millions of illegal immigrants already in the United States. It also would target funding to strengthen the U.S.-Mexican border.
    Â*
    I would very much like to know your thoughts on this proposal.Â* Please consider taking the simple survey below.Â*

Thanks in advance.
    Â*
    Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â* Sincerely,

Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â* Mike Ferguson
    Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â* Member of Congress

Tell Mike What You Think About Immigration

Not sure.

RESULTS

22.78%

70.82%

Not sure.
    6.40%

Congressman Mike Ferguson - New Jersey's 7th Congressional District
    http://www.house.gov/ferguson/get_address2.shtml

E-MAIL===[size=18]no good[/size]
    nj07ima.pub@mail.house.gov
    retried at this addy

</div>

Good job! That letter said it all. But will anyone listen, is the question of the day. We will just keep yelling till they hear us.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast