Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Saw A Sight That Warmed My Heart

Yesterday I was taking my hubby to a Dr. appt. Coming toward us in the other lane was a black PT cruiser. It had a HUGE American flag flying from it. The flag was commercial size. It was almost the same size as the car. As it furled in the breeze of the speed of the car the winds we had yesterday, it was a sight to behold. I think he had it anchored in his sunroof. It was cool. I was waving and going crazy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is awesome!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I went by a construction site this morning and the front side of this very large skip was entirely covered with an American flag.

I smiled.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I noticed today that a vineyard north of us had an American flag flying on its fence near HWY 101. I'm seeing more and more cars with them on and areas you wouldn't normally see them. Something is going on.

Yes, something IS happening! Despite the malice and racism of the illegals and their supporters, MORE American flags are popping up EVERYWHERE in illegal-alien refuge city Dallas, TX! On cars, trucks, in stores, businesses, restaurants, churches, you NAME it! And, more PEOPLE are carrying American flags in their purses, bags, backpacks, wheelchairs, even BABY strollers! I ALWAYS have Old Glory with me when I protest for our persecuted fellow patriots Ramos and Compean!

Warms the heart ! ! ! About time Huh ???

I just thought of something..during my twenty year tenure in construction, working on high rises, everytime we 'topped out a building', we had a 'topping out' party and mounted a king-size American flag up on the top floor or roof no matter what the number of floors were. It could be three or sixty three, it didn't matter. But I haven't seen too many American flaga on these buildings anymore and I attribute that to the fact that it's the hispanics who are not true to Amercia who are workning on these high rises. The next time you drive through a metropolitan area, see if you can spot our flag flying at the top of these buildings under construction. It's a signal that the building is topped out, amongst other important reasons. If I ever see a Mexican flag flying on one of these construction sites, I will tear it down.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    I went by a construction site this morning and the front side of this very large skip was entirely covered with an American flag.

I smiled.
    Dunkin Donuts on Belivdere. I smiled too since that was the location that heard from Corporate about the 287g sign.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

AE

I have a smaller flag, and have not had it up lately, as we have had inclement weather, but will be getting a proper pole and setting it in place. I know it will bug the snot out of our neighbors, but hey, what are they going to do about it? They touch it, that is on so many levels a legal issue.

I am glad to hear that Gogo. I love it when you see that flag flying like that.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Yes, something IS happening! Despite the malice and racism of the illegals and their supporters, MORE American flags are popping up EVERYWHERE in illegal-alien refuge city Dallas, TX! On cars, trucks, in stores, businesses, restaurants, churches, you NAME it! And, more PEOPLE are carrying American flags in their purses, bags, backpacks, wheelchairs, even BABY strollers! I ALWAYS have Old Glory with me when I protest for our persecuted fellow patriots Ramos and Compean!
    A flag in or on my purse. That's great. Right now the stores have small ones since Fourth of July is coming up. HEY DID YOU GUYS NOTICE THAT THE FLAGS BEING SOLD IN WAL-MART ARE MADE IN THE U.S.A.? I and another customer almost fell over when we say it. She was looking for a huge flag to put on her small sons bedroom wall.

Hey guys maybe we need a flag charity. We can buy 1 - 5 small flags and give them to someone who will carry it or fly it everyday? Any thoughts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast