Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I shudder to think...

I shudder to think about what many illegal aliens are doing to our fellow countrymen and women across America tonight.

How many men, women, and children are needlessly suffering because the politicians are failing to enforce the laws despite the will of a majority of Americans.

What atrocities will our people suffer tonight?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

William:
    What atrocities will our people suffer tonight?
    All too much I am afraid...........
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

About three years back, maybe even two years ago. I heard a few people try to say, "Oh well, it could have just as well have been an American or someone who is here legally who harmed that person."

What a big, fat lie that statement is.

NO, if our immigration laws were enforced THAT person would not be here and THAT American would not be a victim.

I'm glad that those who would try to make that statement today cannot get away with such blatant lying and twisting of reality and the truth.

(And what a TERRIBLE thing for anyone who calls themselves an American to say, when the victim has been one of their fellow countryman or woman or child! I can't imagine WHO would even attempt to say that, except for persons or individuals most likely connected to open border and pro-amnesty organizations.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our leaders don't care about us, nor do they like us... Otherwise they would do something to stop this nightmare....They know Americans are suffering because of the illegals, but they could care less.

There aren't many true patriots running for political office anymore. It's all about their thirst for power and the money with these traitors.

Some would even throw their grandma under the bus to get ahead!

This is an example of that damage that our leaders are continuing to ignore. This really burns my rear:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-120239.html
    We really need to expose these judges for how they have ruled. Just plainly using someone else's SS# is identity theft big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    This is an example of that damage that our leaders are continuing to ignore. This really burns my rear:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-120239.html
    We really need to expose these judges for how they have ruled. Just plainly using someone else's SS# is identity theft big time.

Good article! I can't believe we have so many criminals running the country now...We have no one honest and decent to turn to anymore... Almost all the politicians and the judges are all crooks on the side of the criminals.

Could you imagine a judge telling a victims family " I'm sorry for your loss, but if this illegal wouldn't have been here and killed your daughter, it would have been someone else, probably an American" ?

This is essentially what they are saying.

I feel like the nazi's have taken over.

If the Imperical data has shown that the overwhelming majority of Americans want the laws enforced, shouldn't we be able to show potential sponsers this and get funding for air time on TV and radio?

Or is it like asking the wolf guarding the hen house?

What about if we hit up some lawyer forums asking for some legal representation on the subject of prosecution of criminal activity on the books. Maybe we could get some fresh aspiring lawyers that want to make a name for themselves to come on board?

Just asking.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

April
    It is sickening to read the many articles about illegals murdering, robbing and raping innocent Americans. Many elderly and children are being victimized and I am sure there are many more we do not hear about. It is outrageous that our own goverment turns a blind eye to this and ALL because of GREED!!! My heart goes out to the suffering that so many are going through because of illegals and our governments betrayal.

I shudder to think about what it will be like if IA's get amnesty! They will still be the same criminals committing the same criminal acts, except the Scarlett Letter will be removed from their foreheads. The line between legal and illegal is becoming so blurred now...it almost seems like it's legal to be illegal.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I shudder to think about what it will be like if IA's get amnesty! They will still be the same criminals committing the same criminal acts, except the Scarlett Letter will be removed from their foreheads. The line between legal and illegal is becoming so blurred now...it almost seems like it's legal to be illegal.
    It is up to us the American people to make sure the distinction between legal and illegal remains clear. We must not give in to the brainwashing techniques being used to sway our perception.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast