Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: I shudder to think...

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    What atrocities will our people suffer tonight?
    W
    Many, but our lousy government will fail to do anything about it But yet, if those atrocities were suffered by illegals at the hands of U.S. citizens, it would be all over the news and you would see protests then rioting by the rabid OBL freaks.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I know that we are all fustrated, I am just venting here, and its the way I fill, but, I do fill better, now that I got it off my chest.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

DJ
    I get discouraged as well, but our terrible state of the economy may be one of the motivators to cause some illegals to leave. We are all going to suffer through this Recession/Depression. Unemployment is getting higher. The cost of living and the price of gas are getting higher and higher as well. California is is at the breaking point. As people suffer, I believe they will become less and less tolerant of illegals taking jobs and social services that our taxes pay for. I just read that a radio station in NC is closing down tomorrow after 14 years. I'm thinking that this story is going to be repeated all over. Radio and TV stations provide information and comfort to illegals, so hearing this is good news. I thinkwe need a page of stories reporting on the number of Mexican restaurants closing as well as radio and TV stations closing up shop!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123