Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I didn't read the story - but I suspect there are hundreds of such stories where Mexican illegals are concerned also.

When faced with having to do something they don't want to do, the government always decides to pick on the one person, or group less deserving of law enforcement and make a showing of it.

They are going to find the people Americans can most feel sorry for and then enforce the law for them - and be sure to bring in the media and make a big to do about it.

If they get enough people sniffing and crying over one or more poor immigrants caught up in our system, then they will use it over and over again.

It is everyone's choice about suporting or not supporting - but cynical me - look before you leap. Remember, you might just be playing right into the hands of those who want illegal immigration.

Just a thought -------- and do you know the story is true as to the why's ---

Personally, I have a lot of sympathy for a lot of illegal Mexicans - I like a lot of them - but my sympathy doesn't exend to saying they should be able to stay in America - because that's how the floodgate got propped open to begin with. We cannot pick and choose which illegals we allow to stay.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I didn't read the story - but I suspect there are hundreds of such stories where Mexican illegals are concerned also.

When faced with having to do something they don't want to do, the government always decides to pick on the one person, or group less deserving of law enforcement and make a showing of it.

They are going to find the people Americans can most feel sorry for and then enforce the law for them - and be sure to bring in the media and make a big to do about it.

If they get enough people sniffing and crying over one or more poor immigrants caught up in our system, then they will use it over and over again.

It is everyone's choice about suporting or not supporting - but cynical me - look before you leap. Remember, you might just be playing right into the hands of those who want illegal immigration.

Just a thought -------- and do you know the story is true as to the why's ---

Personally, I have a lot of sympathy for a lot of illegal Mexicans - I like a lot of them - but my sympathy doesn't exend to saying they should be able to stay in America - because that's how the floodgate got propped open to begin with. We cannot pick and choose which illegals we allow to stay.
    I understand what you are saying, still these people could use some ALIPAC muscle.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

MW
    Asylum denied, end of story as far as I'm concerned. They applied for asylum with no guarantees. Furthermore, they weren't given a specific time frame for approval or disapproval. Perhaps they should just be thankful for the time they had here. They are legal citizens of France, and that is where they'll be deported to. Heck, it's not like they're being sent back to Laos. Sorry, they came here temporarily and now our government says it's time to go home. It's the law.

I realize 14 years isn't what most of us would consider temporary, but regardless of the time it took for denial - the process took its course. IMO, they don't have a leg to stand on.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some Baloney

They came here under false pretenses for a "visit." They filed a false asylum claim from their country of citizenship now France? When they filed asylum they claimed they were subject to persecution, for what not liking snails? This is called fraud. They need to go back to France and do it the right way without lying.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

The thing I found interesting is that none of what was written about this family citing direct quotes said anything like "Vang said through an interpreter", so they apparently cared at least enough to learn our language. Unless, that is, I read to much into that.

If Alipac gets behind this, they run the risk of being good propaganda for LaRaza, LULAC, inc. They can say, 'See, they are just racist, they don't like Hispanics.'

Then they will bring out hundreds of cases equally as sympathetic, all the little anchor babies, all the now grown anchor babies.

Our government is just looking for something like this - and can you imagine what the likes of Ms. Pelosi could do with this?

Just a thought -

As to the language, maybe a point. The thing a lot of people do not realize is that many of the younger illegals do speak English quite well, they just refuse to do so.

'
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vager Vang, 63, is one of thousands of ethnic Hmong refugees in the United States who is hoping to gain legal residency with his green-card application. Vang fought in Laos alongside U.S. forces during the Vietnam War and helped rescue an American pilot who was shot down there.

But according to some interpretations of the Patriot Act, Vang is a former terrorist who fought against the communist Laotian government.
    Although his admission that he fought with Americans helped him gain refugee status in the United States in 1999, it may have hindered his green-card application after Sept. 11, 2001. The application has stalled at the Department of Homeland Security, and Fresno Interdenominational Refugee Ministries, the California group that helped him fill it out, is suspicious.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 44_pf.html

Bush's administration...
    is siding with illegals...
    and against...
    America's anti-Communist allies...
    just like Clinton did in 1999, when he pressured Thailand to deport Hmong refugees back to Commie-Red (yes, seriously) Laos
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12