Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm confused, thereez.

Why do you think anyone here could care less about a flame war between you and another person at another site? Why do you then go and threaten us?

And btw, we're not an "anti immigration" group, we're an anti illegal immigration group, although I doubt that you're able to comprehend the difference.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I suggest you move to Mexico and try to make a difference there. Believe it or not we have poverty in this country. So if you want to start helping, start with your neighbors first. Giving 10 MILLION "ILLEGAL" Aliens amnesty will not help the current problem. Its not any type or form of solution. If it were to happen you would have a new batch ready for the something to happen again. (see 1986)

My first sentence is not meant as a insult. If you are so worried go down to Mexico and organize the people there. We all know they know how to march. Now if they would do it in their own country, in force. It might make a difference.

Don't feed me the crap "JOBS" Americans wont do, show me one. I guarantee I can find a AMERICAN to fill it!

Don't come into my house and insist I am responsible to feed/house and cloth you.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Mexico gets less money and therefor it's people will become extremely poor
    This is Mexico's problem and it is a problem that they refues to fix. Mexico has had the same opportunities and resources that the U.S. has had, they have chosen to squander them on corruption.

The numbers are closer to 30 million. Amnesty would take it to 100 million in 10 years using the 12 million figure.

I personally am happy to hear that you have a position in this debate that you are comfortable with. The fact that you would air that position on a website that is opposed to amnesty makes me think that you are only trying to cause problems and troll for action. it is a pretty standard pattern. Sign up, first post is inflammatory. Sound familiar?
    I don't see why my first post is inflammatory. Like I said, I always treat people with respect. Life is too short to make enemies. No, the number of illegal iliens is 10 - 12 million. We all know that through CNN, ABC, Census etcetera. Mexico, Canada and the US are in NAFTA and to compete with China and Europe we need to work together. It's not the fault of the average Mexican that it's government is corrupt, like it's not my fault that either a Democrat or a Republican will win 2008. I would prefer a 3rd party
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

thereez,

This is the only warning you will get about this. We do not allow other groups and activists that share our cause to be bashed on our boards.

If you have a problem with Sherri, you take it up with her. We will not have you bad mouthing her on our boards. ALIPAC is not a place to speak ill of our fellow patriots.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So are you are a globalist?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thereez, what do you think the 12-20 million illegal aliens here now are having on the American economy? They are draining resources, taking jobs, getting healthcare for free, exploiting the 14th Amendment (which was never meant to just hand out citizenship) need I go on?

The burden of these 10 - 12 million are having a huge negative impact on our economy. I understand that. But let's look at some facts.

1 ) We've a population of nearly 300 million, 3 times Mexico's pop.

2 ) Our average income is about 8 times higher than that of Mexico.

So the impact of these 10 - 12 million is 8 x 3 = 24 times less devastating to our economy then it would be for the mexican economy.

You mention that you support amnesty but not for convicted criminal. Aren't we splitting hairs a little?
    First, being here undocumented IS ILLEGAL
    Having false papers to get work IS ILLEGAL
    Do you not believe in upholding the law? ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL.
    I'm talking about criminals, not about some minor thing like stealing an apple form your neighbor's tree or sneaking across the borders. I talk about criminals that could be sent to jail when caught or convicted.

I have no problem with an immigrant from another country in search of bettering life for him and his family, but nobody, AND I MEAN NOBODY is above the law. Just because many illegals may have good intentions, doesn't mean its justified in breaking the law. No matter how much you want it to.
    True what you say, but that's why I also disagree with the immigration laws.

May I also inquire as to why it is our responsibility to help the poor nations of the world? If this is so, what is the responsibility of the immigrant? to simply come here and be a burden to society at the expense of the American taxpayer?
    It's our responsibility because we all share this planet and should look after each other. The responsibilty of the illegal immigrant is to try to fix his own country first and when he fails, he can come to rich nations to get some education how to fix things

I'm sure Ann Coulter would love to have a chat w/ you.
    I don't like her, I read some of her articles on newsmax.com.
    She's a propaganda machine for the right wing conservatives.
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    So are you are a globalist?
    Yes, I'm

I'm confused, thereez.

Why do you think anyone here could care less about a flame war between you and another person at another site? Why do you then go and threaten us?

And btw, we're not an "anti immigration" group, we're an anti illegal immigration group, although I doubt that you're able to comprehend the difference.[/quote]

Yes, I meant anti illegal immigration group. Just to put that straight.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    thereez,

This is the only warning you will get about this. We do not allow other groups and activists that share our cause to be bashed on our boards.

If you have a problem with Sherri, you take it up with her. We will not have you bad mouthing her on our boards. ALIPAC is not a place to speak ill of our fellow patriots.

W
    ok, understood

thereez it is not about Americans not WANTING to do these jobs it is about Americans being able to earn a LIVABLE wage doing these jobs.

What is happening in America, Thereez is that MANY smaller business people AND larger business people DO NOT WANT TO PAY A LIVABLE WAGE. George Bush would make you believe that these people are Mom and Pop living "upstairs, above the store". This like many other incinuations coming from GWB is the farthest thing from the truth.

These "poor employers" are among the wealthiest in these towns and cities, they live in large and beautiful homes, drive SUV's, take lavish vacations and send their kids to private school. They do not want to step down to an average "nice home", drive a 4 or 5 year old mini van and send their kids to public school. Hiring illegal aliens has increased their life styles and they do not want to give that up in order to pay an American a "livable wage". An American who tries to raise a family under the preferred illegal wages will be thrown into poverty overnight and are because it's happening everyday.

THIS IS NOT THE AMERICAN WAY.

IF these employers are not willing to be happy living "comfortably and owning their own business" then too bad. IF they will go bankrupt paying a livable wage to an American worker.....then they have no business being in business. Get it ?

These employers who cannot "afford to pay a livable wage" need to sell their businesses and go out and get a job in corporate America like most of the rest of us do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast