Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Thanks, Sic, but did it originate with a poster named Maxine here at Alipac??? Or was tihs first printed somewhere else?

"Maxine" is a cartoon/comic from the paper.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's an urban legend that has been posted here 14 times despite repeated notation as a duplicate by moderators and myself, the "nasty screaming dupe monster."

It also serves as spam as it ends with an encouragement for folks to start a chain mail.

Also is changes, starts differently in various versions...

...and of course each time no one has been able to source it.

Until it does get sourced - it remains legend - and an invitation to spam that runs the risk of undermining ALIPAC's standing with ISPs when ALIPAC sends alerts - IF someone chain mails it with something along the line of a subject header or content add that says, "Look what I found at ALIPAC...".

We don't mind creative stories - I don't either - but all one has to do is a simple search and bump the original thread and add to others existing contribution.

To do otherwise is to simply "crud" the forums and waste disk space - and run the risk of email blocking.

We have several here on this site...

1. Inner Neighborhood Services (contains racist innuendo).
    2. From a Teacher In LA.
    3. This one - The Bird Feeder analogy.

There was another one recently that wasn't very clean language and innuendo-wise that got locked VERY quickly - possibly deleted. Don't remember what the title was or the subject.

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

MW
    The rules are the rules and we should all do our best to honor them here on ALIPAC. If someone observes a duplicate, report it (and the link to the original) to the moderator and leave it at that. I've never had a problem with having duplicates locked and deleted by the moderators. Having a huge argument over this isn't worth the effort, life is too short short.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

totally agree with MW
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

April
    Action Alert at: http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-125429.html

Please join in!

I hadn't seen it and wouldn't think to look for it to begin with. I liked it. Thank you for posting it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123