Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Think We Need To Check This Out

Somebody please tell me if I heard this right or not. I was listening to Ghouliani on CNN today campaigning in Florida, I think is where he was. Anyway he was talking about illegal immigration. He said we want people to come here the legal way. He said if you come here, identify yourself, get a biometric identification card so we know who you are, then if you plan on staying here, apply for the proper documents. I am paraphrasing here, but that was the gist of what he was saying.

Doesn't this sound like an invitation to you? That they can just come in first and ask permission later?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    This has been his stand from day 1

Rudi is an open borders wacko

I would listen to that, like I am listening to McCain. (NOT AT ALL)!!!!!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Well, nothing like giving them an open invitation on national television.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Rudi thinks they all should be allowed in ,

Just so they get a card at the border all is peachy keen

Thankfully this joker is almost out of the running

xyz
    I know that in California..to work..a green card was required..A "green card" was the only documentation accepted for employment in some places...
    This is the Scam..
    That Biometric card would be given to "migrants"..so "migrant/foriegn nationals" would have ID...
    But..an American citizen would not have one..It is UnConstitutional..a national ID card has been struck down by the Court many times..
    So ...two people apply for a job..the "migrant" has a secure biometric card..the American has nothing..No ID..so who gets hired?
    The one with the Card..

That is the most dangerous and idiotic plan I have heard and no one seems able to figure it out...until you are turned down for a job because you do not have a biometric id card that is only given to "migrants." Americans need not apply..Americans would be "undocumented."
    Can you understand this?
    Guiliani is ...dangerous..either being plain pareblind stupid..or..evil..Guiliani would have Americans on their knees begging for a "secure biometric national ID card"...

Giuliani has been saying for months that he supports a pathway (i.e., amnesty) for the vast majority of illegal aliens in our country.

Well, hopefully if he loses Florida, he'll back out of the race. One can only hope.

Giuliani is in Florida what do you expect him to say. Pandering to the illegal alien might pay off for him.

Gov. Christ put his support to McCain today so it will be Giuliani out of the top 3 finishes.

He like mccain are careful never to mention the word fence -mccain says vehicle barriers which are 3 feet high and a joke-the perception in fla is that cubans some how want illegal aliens and mccain,rudolph do not want to offend them-they are the only hispanic group (cuban)who vote republican

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast