Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Was Threatened With Arrest In Laguna Beach Today!

OMG! The Laguna Beach police just threatened to ARREST ME!

George and I were on our way to pick up our grandson when we drove past several police cars that had pulled over a group of (obviously) illegal aliens.

We turned around and as we drove by I took a few pics with a disposable camera. It was clear that the police were merely writing tickets and nothing else, so I jumped out of the car and walked up to the incident and began to snap more pics.

There was 4 Laguna Beach police and a CHP motorcycle cop. I asked them if they had checked the guys ID and was told they had no IDs on them, but they told the cops they were only 15 yo. The cop who wrote the tickets told me that the policy in Laguna Beach is to just write tickets and make no arrests.

Another officer walked up right in my face and said "Miss, you are interfering with an officer. Why are you interfering? Do you want me to arrest you?"

At that time the 4 illegals (who looked to me to be OVER the age of 1 signed their tickets and were leaving in their car.

I began to shout "Are they illegall?" "Do they have driver's licenses to drive that car?" "Do they have car insurance?"

Two of the officers got right up in my face, within inches and both began to yell at me that they were going to arrest me. One officer yelled "If you don't like the policy then take it up with Ken Frank (Laguna Beach city manager), it's not our policy!"

I yelled back, since by that time I was completely worked up that 4 illegal aliens were driving off while I was being threatened with arrest.

I walked away under the threat of arrest and the police drove off.

(please go to the link below)

http://www.betsyrosspatriots.com/index.php/gallery/
    (3rd Gallery down)

Well, that makes Laguna Beach a sanctuary for illegal aliens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I asked them if they had checked the guys ID and was told they had no IDs on them, but they told the cops they were only 15 yo
    Whaaaat? What's the minimum driving age in CA??? I don't think it's 15! The cops let them DRIVE the car away?!?!? If they were drivin without ID, the car should have been impounded and the "boys" parents called to come pick them up!

They probably threatened to arrest you because they got caught letting them off the hook. Im speechless!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

April
    Wow good job at showing up the police, I am sure what upset them was that you were more capable of doing their job than they were. You were definitely more thorough. Stay safe!

MW
    Excellent show of intestinal fortitude! Those police officers deserved to be challenged. Perhaps you should attend the next city council meeting and put the council memebers on the spot by discussing the incident you witnessed.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There was 4 Laguna Beach police and a CHP motorcycle cop. I asked them if they had checked the guys ID and was told they had no IDs on them, but they told the cops they were only 15 yo. The cop who wrote the tickets told me that the policy in Laguna Beach is to just write tickets and make no arrests.
    When you started taking pictures bet they thought you were from some consulate.........

So in Laguna Beach it takes 5 officers to write a ticket?

So.... they make no arrests and just write tickets? That is too specialized--arrest free tickets. Drunk drivers must love that policy.

Another officer walked up right in my face and said "Miss, you are interfering with an officer. Why are you interfering? Do you want me to arrest you?"
    Thought they said they only wrote tickets and made no arrests so how could they arrest you?

Happy you are a free woman tonight
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Can they arrest you for interfering with an officer NOT doing his duty.

I believe you were doing yours.

Good job Patriot OCAngel

To say this incidence was "upsetting" woud be a major understatement. I'd take this as far as you can. Show these wimpy cops and this wimpy city just what is going on.
    I know this area and Laguna is very "Lily White" like Dana Point and Capo Beach. These richies need to get there heads outta there a$$.

UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable. You should also go file a complaint with the police department. I don't care what you're city law is you cant drive a car without a license+insurance in CA, those cops should be given the boot.

That's what it's going to take is more people calling them on what they're doing. You go, girl!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast