Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by OCAngel
    Yes, I took pictures. I did the best I could with a disposable camera and my entire body shaking thinking I was going to hauled off to jail at any moment.

To view the pics go to: http://www.betsyrosspatriots.com/index. ... egory/C27/[/url]
    http://www.betsyrosspatriots.com/ind.../category/C27/
    ------------------------

OCAngel, in image number five I could see your reflection in the officers sunglasses. It looks like you are pointing with the other hand and raising hell! You had a right to do what you did as long as it didn't interfere with their police work. I really hope that you are able to go before the city council and demand some answers!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

MK, good observation. I suspect that the kids told him their age. I wonder, does a Matricular Consular card have birthday on it? I doubt that these kids had one, if indeed they were really 15.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    If the had no ID, how did the cops know their age?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

You can't get a Drivers License in Ca at 15,,,,,,,

You are brave and we are proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good thinking in using a disposable camera. Cops could have stomped it into the sand... Good work.
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Police do have a way of getting testy when they are engaging someone for a violation and someone else comes up behind them.

It puts them in a DANGEROUS situation.

Many times it is friends of the suspects they are interviewing.

Now that I got that out of my system...

the lawlessness and anarchy they are promoting they need to watch their backs like in no time that I can remember.

AE

Sometimes the officers are really frustrated, and sometimes they simply do not care and think their job is an open invite to act like stupid, big-mouthed hotheads.

Brings to mind a story from a while back. We were living in the now infamous "Rockwood" area of Gresham (it is now an illegal alien infested place, home to pretty much all of this towns gangs). One summer weekend night, my oldest daughter and several of her friends were out front of our privately owned townhome rental. The parking lot is not a "Common area" it was for the three tenants only (equating to our front yard our landlord had told us).

So, knowing this, although it was past curfew, I told them they could hang around front while waiting for parents to come get the three. During this time, police happened to chase down this crunken guy, whom was just beligerent (the neighborhood drunk). They had to wrestle him down to the ground to arrest him. The girls were on the porch kind of oogling, and one of the girls noticed this guys beltless pants had slid down and his backend was showing so of course there were plenty of stifled embarrassed giggles.

One office from the bunch came into our parking lot yelling about it being after curfew and that they better get inside or he was making arrests and they would go down to the juvenile hall. My daughter spoke up and said this was her front porch and her friends were in my care till their parents came. He became red-faced, and got into her face (then 15) and started saying "I don't care who the ____'s place this is, I don't care if you own it, it is after curfew and I CAN arrest you!".

I overheard this from the kitchen, when he heard me walking in asking what was going on, he turned several shades of red and backed off of our porch, but then proceeded to get cocky with me and threatened to have me arrested for allowing these girls to be out (mind you on OUR OWN front porch) after curfew. He kept saying that the porch was a common area which the law applied to, I said none of this property was as it was private and our landlord stated the kids could be in the parking lot to play after hours so long as it was not noisy (owners were both lawyers).

This officer went on and on till one older one came over to stop him, and I asked the older one for this guys immediate supervisors name, he gave it to me (I called and he was "disciplined").

So, goes to show, that although many are heavily frustrated with their jobs, some are just in it for a power trip too (I am hopeful that it is a small portion).

Call them on their threat to have you arrested. And do, please do, challenge the city on their sanctuary policies. Good luck!!!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I have been in 2 different auto accidents with illegals with no insurance.

My dad is retired state police and they were not authorized to jail people or do checks based on their immigration status (plain dumb)....

If you ever get pulled over with no license on you they may tell you that they are authorized to haul you down to the station (as you may actually be a felon or have a suspended license and give a "false name" of someone else)....

It would be inconvenient for us to go to the station for not having our license but can you imagine how many deportations we could produce by doing this???

Maybe we could end up with 1 million less illegals by plain traffic stops!!!

sounds good to us.

AE

fj45lvr, I would hope that the rules for us when we are driving against the laws, would apply to the illegals. However, reality says that it is not.

My brother worked as a reserve officer with the county and city he lives in. He said they simply were told to let them drive away unless they were intoxicated, they hated to as he said they all knew when they were illegals, and wanted to haul their backends in and call ICE, but again, were not allowed to.

I do think all too many police and sheriffs are just beyond frustration with that, it has to be maddening to be an officer, expected to uphold the laws, but then get told they could not actually do their jobs to the fullest they swore to do.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    ...... If these were white kids, they would have had their car impounded and their parents notified. They wouldn't have been able to drive away. What kind of insanity is this??!!
    or black... or asian... or indian... or whatever else.. would have been in jail..
    seems cops just have thrown up their hands in dealing with illegal hispanics..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast