Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And they have the nerve to say that they want to be treated like a
    US civilian. There's no US Civilians that are exempt from the laws.

Thank God, here in Oklahoma the law is authorized to ask questions and treat illegals like any other person under question or arrest.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Excellent show of intestinal fortitude! Those police officers deserved to be challenged. Perhaps you should attend the next city council meeting and put the council memebers on the spot by discussing the incident you witnessed.
    I would. Did you get the officers names and badge numbers?

Did you get pictures to put on YouTube? Did you get a pic of the license plate?

I bet you scared the bejeebers out of the illegals. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OCAngel, why were they stopped in the first place? Speeding?
    How can the cops let them drive off if the driver didn't have a license?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Some didn't even look old enough to drive....but then I'm old and everyone looks young to me.

I just know it USED to be that you couldn't drive off without your license and insurance and all that. 1 time, since I was like a block away from home, did a police officer FOLLOW me home and give me 2 minutes to produce my license or face arrest. And that was considered a break and between the lectures from the police officer and my dad....trust me....my license is on me at all times. It may be for no other reason than to identify my dead body....but it's with me all the time. Even back then they actually carded you when you went to the movies. Can't remember the movie...but it was embarrassing to be turned away on a date because you were 17 and the movie was 18 and over. A whole car of them and no ID....not even a school ID? But sure.....go ahead on. Unreal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The more and more I come back to this thread the more and more racist the police appear.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234