Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I want to tell the world of this kid

I want to tell the world.
    I work with American Prisoners and I must tell this.
    There is a young white male around 25 years of age he is mentally
    Retarded to some degree ( I have to update my skills each year to keep my state license)
    (One of the class’s is Metal heath Mental retardation) anyway he is, and he is in jail
    Facing charges of trespassing yes that’s right trespassing,,, He dose get a check (SSI)
    See his mom is dead and from what I hear from others his dad just dose not care.
    He really is a nice kid he just has this problem of going back to this old abandon house
    And sitting inside and he gets arrested for TRESPASSING well he may go to state jail
    For 2 years (you can look at him and tell he is mentally sick) If my Government can do this to an American Citizen who is sick and allow and illegal Immigrant a pardon from the Senators then I hate them. For that. And If one day we Americans have to take to the streets I will be there. And may –IN GOD WE TRUST.

Re: I want to tell the world of this kid

Amen.

That is a harsh sentence for trespassing! Was there not an agency
    that could have taken care of him instead of giving him jail time. This
    seems awfully strict. I pray the lord will watch over him and bless
    him.

Keep up the good work!

the kid

When I use to work an ID unit (Maximum security) of 4870 beds you always
    See the ones that slipped through the cracks meaning the ones that needed
    Mental health care I am speaking of the ones that may be 35 years old but have and look like they are age 12 – What I do not understand is I heard that at least 80% of Americans
    Do NOT want to give illegal immigrants Amnesty but our politicians are acting like the vote is so 50 50 I hope I will be taking care of some of these politicians soon

If what you state is true, there are various defenses his counsel may employ in his legal defense. He should have an attorney. Am I correct? Moreover, if he is as incompetent as you describe, he should have a court appointed guardian, and if it is his father, and father is not acting in the best interest, the court should be petitioned to appoint a new guardian.

the kid

He dose all of what you say is ture . But the courts as far as I know have not done anything to his father there is a lot I do not know of his father- the point I am making is that if this can happen to a American citizen like him
    It should be done to an illegal immigrant as soon as possable

I would call adult protective services. He should be deemed a ward of the state and they can put him in a group home. Is MHMR state wide?

His father may be the desinated guardian and is cashing the checks.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)