Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I went to vote, and they said I already voted!

This is my experience today...They checked to find my name on the sheet and they said that I already voted by absentee ballot ...Now I was worried that someone voted using my name, I told them no way did I request an absentee ballot!...The lady then said don't worry we will have you vote using a provisional ballot...So I had to fill out all kinds of information confirming my identification before I was allowed to vote...Now I'm worried if my vote is going to be counted or not... Is there another ballot out there with my name on it?!

I think if I were you, I would be reporting that to your Sec. of State's Office.

ANY potential vote fraud should be taken very seriously.
    (Of course, I realize you're in CA, and that many commonly held notions about law and order may not apply )
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Molly wrote:

This is my experience today...They checked to find my name on the sheet and they said that I already voted by absentee ballot ...Now I was worried that someone voted using my name, I told them no way did I request an absentee ballot!...The lady then said don't worry we will have you vote using a provisional ballot...So I had to fill out all kinds of information confirming my identification before I was allowed to vote...Now I'm worried if my vote is going to be counted or not... Is there another ballot out there with my name on it?!
    Could be your vote with the provisional ballot was effectively cancelled out by the other party who voted in your name. In the end, it's possible your vote won't count (in theory).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sounds like you need to check with the 3 top credit bureaus to see if someone has stolen your identity.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I'd also be on the phone to your local State Representative and/or Senator as well. Just to provide another set mechanisms by which the problem might be followed up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: I went to vote, and they said I already voted!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Go straight to your county board of elections and demand that you be allowed to file a written complaint. Do not let them disuade you from writing a written complaint.

File it and demand copies and a receipt for it. Then proceed to contact the CA Sec State office and the Federal Elections Commission.

W

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Molly wrote:

Could be your vote with the provisional ballot was effectively cancelled out by the other party who voted in your name. In the end, it's possible your vote won't count (in theory).
    Looks like friends of McLambrain already voted for you.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

W nailed it. Listen to his advice

I honestly wonder if Molly stumbled on to something far bigger and more heinous than anyone honestly expected in CA. I personally, would not be surprised if all our most cynical assumptions here proved to be true. It DID happen before in CA too as y'all will recall.

Thanks guys! I'm going to start making some phone calls!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast