Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This may sound harsh to you, but you'll have to forgive me. I don't care what McCain did when he served his country 30 - 40 so years ago. Just because he served his country doesn't mean I'm going to forgive him and give him a complete pass on what he has done since becoming a Senator. I've served my country for almost 14 years, if I go out and commit a felony tomorrow, should I get a free pass too? This isn't just about merely disagreeing with some of his policies. I hold him in the same regard that I hold Ted Kennedy. I outright despise the man. I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER respect anybody who has outright sold out and betrayed our country, especially in the name of commerce and globalism. I don't care whether they served their country or not. Maybe one time McCain was a good man, but those days are long gone. Plus there are some questions as to whether he really did serve honorably when he was a POW. I've heard that he gave away some secrets like his father being an Admiral in the NAVY and such.

Like I said, I'm not defending Obama. I think he is scum too, but I think he will crush McCain in November. Why? Because people are sick and damn tired of 8 years of Bush's failed policies and McCain is offering nothing more than the same old crap Bush has been pushing on us for 8 years. You think once McCain gets in he's going to all of a sudden be conservative and side with us because we tell him to? You are very naive and gullible if you think that will happen. McCain is going to continue this BS war based on false pretenses, he's going to side with big business, he will side with the illegals, he will push for amnesty and more free trade nonsense. Dude Bush is stumping for him, you think he'd stump for Ron Paul or Tom Tancredo? LOL! That should tell you something. You think you can change McCain and he'll listen to us. Good luck with that. Let me know how that turns out for ya.

The Republicans will lose the presidency and will lose more seats in Congress because they refuse to listen to their base and they didn't learn from 2006. The left wing McCain Republicans are killing the Republican party. Like I've said before, if this is the best they can do then they deserve to die as a party.

You can respect McClown all you want, but I will never respect our enemy. The enemy doesn't respect us in any way. You can call me any name in the book, I don't care. I'm so sick of the Republicans scare tactics that if you don't agree with them or you don't do what they do then your anti American, anti troops, unpatriotic garbage. He acts like if Obama doesn't visit Iraq that he's all of a sudden in bed with Al Qaeda. STFU McCain. God Forbid someone does the right thing and gets us out of there. Please don't give me this 9-11 crap because Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 and 9-11 would have been completely prevented if we had control of our borders and our immigration policies weren't so damn lax. We wage war with a country 3,000 miles away that had nothing to do with 9-11 and yet we leave our borders wide open for anyone to come through. Does that make any sense to you?

Nope I won't vote for McClown. A vote for any of these candidates is a vote for amnesty and open borders and I will not have that on my conscience. I'm not going to be like some of you people and sell my soul to the devil because some jackass Republican pulls the terror, terror card. You want real change, vote for the Constitution party, God Forbid we didn't vote for the big 3 sellouts in both established parties. We want change, it's time for a change from the 2 party oligarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Dman, you may not agree with many of McCain's policies. Neither do I. I do have tremendous respect for his military service however and the sacrifice he has made for this country, including his time as a POW in that hell hole the Hanoi Hilton. He's done his time and paid his dues. The man deserves our deep thanks and our respect. Rest assured that the troops have great respect for him as well. By the way, McCain has a son serving in Iraq. On the other hand, Obama, as a potential commander in chief absolutely should go to Iraq. We should demand no less since, if elected, he would lead our entire military. Unfortunately, his positions on the military and Iraq are quite clear and naively dangerous to those of us who understand that freedom isn't free at all and we live in a very different world now. 9-11 is crystal clear in my memory. I remember the instant our lives were changed forever.

Regarding McCain and his policies. First, I think he will win in a near landslide in November. If this comes to pass, I intend to hold him and our congress fully accountable for cleaning up this nightmare we have with Illegal Immigration. I intend tol pull no punches. Our government rightly deserves our full wrath. Second, McCain MUST stop the ridiculous earmark spending going on and gain control over our national finances. It remains to be seen whether he has the where-with-all to do this. Third, he MUST absolutely put a stop to exporting and farming out American jobs. Our economy is bleeding and this is only hastening it's demise. If he can achieve these three things than I would be pretty satisfied. Sorry for my long soapbox!

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    McCain is such an arse. He's getting all over Obama (and I'm not defending him so don't take it that way please) for not visiting Iraq. So what that he didn't and even if he did I say so what? Who cares? Is McCain visiting Iraq suppose to change the way I feel about him? Yeah he's such a real bad arse going to Iraq under a fully armed guard in an area where nothing is going to happen. I'm suppose to think, oh he's so patriotic, he's so pro troops, he's so American because he visited the troops. Oh WWWWOOOWWWW!!!! I wasn't going to vote for him before, but now that he visited the troops, I'm totally swayed, give me a freaking break. Your a real war hero aren't you McCain? Yeah your a legend in your own mind.

Hey McCain if you so for the freaking war in Iraq, why don't you prove it by going to Iraq, picking up an M-16 and do your part or how about sending over one of your children if you have any? This I visited the troops so I'm pro war, pro troops garbage is nothing, but a bunch of political hogwash. It's nothing, but a shell game to these people and it's an outright insult on the intelligence of real Americans who think.

We have real problems in this country and these jacka--es are too busy playing these idiotic games and acting like a bunch of spoiled, rotten rich kid cry babies. What's next? My dad is better than your dad, nah, nah, nah, nah. I'm sick of this crap. How is this game of political one upsmanship suppose to solve any of our real problems? America deserves better than this. These Republicans are so afraid of getting out of Iraq because they are afraid and too stubborn to admit they made a mistake in going into that hell hole in the first place. They lack a spine and are wondering why they are a dieing party and are almost completely irrelevant as a party. They'd rather see this country destroyed then to admit they screwed up and try to fix it.

Screw both of the parties. I have no time for such BS. Nothing will change until America pulls it's head out of the sand and starts kicking these corrupt traitors out of office.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll spare all the hate language surrounding McCain and Obama. It reminds me too much of the vile crap that comes out of the daily KOS or some of these other hate sites. I thank you for your service to your country. 14 years is a long time and it's sad that you harbor so much hate after serving as I'm sure very honorably. If you think a third party would stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning, yet alone being able to garner any effective support from congress, ask yourself who is being naive and gullible. It just ain't gonna happen in our lifetime. Like it or not, we have an entrenched two party system. You can beat your head against the wall all day long and it isn't going to change a thing. Regarding the terror card, try asking the families and friends of those killed on 9-11 and all the other attacks around the world that have killed so many. Who the hell do you think killed these people? A pack of demented cocker spaniels? By the way, Americans don't live in a vacuum within the borders of the United States. They are all over the world, including myself. I've seen up close and personal what terrorists can do. I've seen what they do to an entire country. A 100 foot high wall around the country doesn't mean squat to them. If you're American, they just want you dead. So ask yourself the question, if Obama wins, is he gonna watch your back and keep your family safe? Or will he just swear on a stack of Koran's that it wasn't his fault when another bunch of radicals fly a plane into your hometown.

This may sound harsh to you, but you'll have to forgive me. I don't care what McCain did when he served his country 30 - 40 so years ago. Just because he served his country doesn't mean I'm going to forgive him and give him a complete pass on what he has done since becoming a Senator. I've served my country for almost 14 years, if I go out and commit a felony tomorrow, should I get a free pass too? This isn't just about merely disagreeing with some of his policies. I hold him in the same regard that I hold Ted Kennedy. I outright despise the man. I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER respect anybody who has outright sold out and betrayed our country, especially in the name of commerce and globalism. I don't care whether they served their country or not. Maybe one time McCain was a good man, but those days are long gone. Plus there are some questions as to whether he really did serve honorably when he was a POW. I've heard that he gave away some secrets like his father being an Admiral in the NAVY and such.

Like I said, I'm not defending Obama. I think he is scum too, but I think he will crush McCain in November. Why? Because people are sick and damn tired of 8 years of Bush's failed policies and McCain is offering nothing more than the same old crap Bush has been pushing on us for 8 years. You think once McCain gets in he's going to all of a sudden be conservative and side with us because we tell him to? You are very naive and gullible if you think that will happen. McCain is going to continue this BS war based on false pretenses, he's going to side with big business, he will side with the illegals, he will push for amnesty and more free trade nonsense. Dude Bush is stumping for him, you think he'd stump for Ron Paul or Tom Tancredo? LOL! That should tell you something. You think you can change McCain and he'll listen to us. Good luck with that. Let me know how that turns out for ya.

The Republicans will lose the presidency and will lose more seats in Congress because they refuse to listen to their base and they didn't learn from 2006. The left wing McCain Republicans are killing the Republican party. Like I've said before, if this is the best they can do then they deserve to die as a party.

You can respect McClown all you want, but I will never respect our enemy. The enemy doesn't respect us in any way. You can call me any name in the book, I don't care. I'm so sick of the Republicans scare tactics that if you don't agree with them or you don't do what they do then your anti American, anti troops, unpatriotic garbage. He acts like if Obama doesn't visit Iraq that he's all of a sudden in bed with Al Qaeda. STFU McCain. God Forbid someone does the right thing and gets us out of there. Please don't give me this 9-11 crap because Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 and 9-11 would have been completely prevented if we had control of our borders and our immigration policies weren't so damn lax. We wage war with a country 3,000 miles away that had nothing to do with 9-11 and yet we leave our borders wide open for anyone to come through. Does that make any sense to you?

Nope I won't vote for McClown. A vote for any of these candidates is a vote for amnesty and open borders and I will not have that on my conscience. I'm not going to be like some of you people and sell my soul to the devil because some jackass Republican pulls the terror, terror card. You want real change, vote for the Constitution party, God Forbid we didn't vote for the big 3 sellouts in both established parties. We want change, it's time for a change from the 2 party oligarchy.

Dman, you may not agree with many of McCain's policies. Neither do I. I do have tremendous respect for his military service however and the sacrifice he has made for this country, including his time as a POW in that hell hole the Hanoi Hilton. He's done his time and paid his dues. The man deserves our deep thanks and our respect. Rest assured that the troops have great respect for him as well. By the way, McCain has a son serving in Iraq. On the other hand, Obama, as a potential commander in chief absolutely should go to Iraq. We should demand no less since, if elected, he would lead our entire military. Unfortunately, his positions on the military and Iraq are quite clear and naively dangerous to those of us who understand that freedom isn't free at all and we live in a very different world now. 9-11 is crystal clear in my memory. I remember the instant our lives were changed forever.

Regarding McCain and his policies. First, I think he will win in a near landslide in November. If this comes to pass, I intend to hold him and our congress fully accountable for cleaning up this nightmare we have with Illegal Immigration. I intend tol pull no punches. Our government rightly deserves our full wrath. Second, McCain MUST stop the ridiculous earmark spending going on and gain control over our national finances. It remains to be seen whether he has the where-with-all to do this. Third, he MUST absolutely put a stop to exporting and farming out American jobs. Our economy is bleeding and this is only hastening it's demise. If he can achieve these three things than I would be pretty satisfied. Sorry for my long soapbox!

McCain is such an arse. He's getting all over Obama (and I'm not defending him so don't take it that way please) for not visiting Iraq. So what that he didn't and even if he did I say so what? Who cares? Is McCain visiting Iraq suppose to change the way I feel about him? Yeah he's such a real bad arse going to Iraq under a fully armed guard in an area where nothing is going to happen. I'm suppose to think, oh he's so patriotic, he's so pro troops, he's so American because he visited the troops. Oh WWWWOOOWWWW!!!! I wasn't going to vote for him before, but now that he visited the troops, I'm totally swayed, give me a freaking break. Your a real war hero aren't you McCain? Yeah your a legend in your own mind.

Hey McCain if you so for the freaking war in Iraq, why don't you prove it by going to Iraq, picking up an M-16 and do your part or how about sending over one of your children if you have any? This I visited the troops so I'm pro war, pro troops garbage is nothing, but a bunch of political hogwash. It's nothing, but a shell game to these people and it's an outright insult on the intelligence of real Americans who think.

We have real problems in this country and these jacka--es are too busy playing these idiotic games and acting like a bunch of spoiled, rotten rich kid cry babies. What's next? My dad is better than your dad, nah, nah, nah, nah. I'm sick of this crap. How is this game of political one upsmanship suppose to solve any of our real problems? America deserves better than this. These Republicans are so afraid of getting out of Iraq because they are afraid and too stubborn to admit they made a mistake in going into that hell hole in the first place. They lack a spine and are wondering why they are a dieing party and are almost completely irrelevant as a party. They'd rather see this country destroyed then to admit they screwed up and try to fix it.

Screw both of the parties. I have no time for such BS. Nothing will change until America pulls it's head out of the sand and starts kicking these corrupt traitors out of office.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

If another bunch of radicals fly a plane into your hometown, they might be Obama's buddies, but then again, they might be McCain's: www.serbianna.com/news/2008/01329.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    If another bunch of radicals fly a plane into your hometown, they might be Obama's buddies, but then again, they might be McCain's: www.serbianna.com/news/2008/01329.shtml
    I agree. They both scare me. I actually, think Hillery has more balls than the both of them.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I'll spare all the hate language surrounding McCain and Obama. It reminds me too much of the vile crap that comes out of the daily KOS or some of these other hate sites. I thank you for your service to your country. 14 years is a long time and it's sad that you harbor so much hate after serving as I'm sure very honorably. If you think a third party would stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning, yet alone being able to garner any effective support from congress, ask yourself who is being naive and gullible. It just ain't gonna happen in our lifetime. Like it or not, we have an entrenched two party system. You can beat your head against the wall all day long and it isn't going to change a thing. Regarding the terror card, try asking the families and friends of those killed on 9-11 and all the other attacks around the world that have killed so many. Who the hell do you think killed these people? A pack of demented cocker spaniels? By the way, Americans don't live in a vacuum within the borders of the United States. They are all over the world, including myself. I've seen up close and personal what terrorists can do. I've seen what they do to an entire country. A 100 foot high wall around the country doesn't mean squat to them. If you're American, they just want you dead. So ask yourself the question, if Obama wins, is he gonna watch your back and keep your family safe? Or will he just swear on a stack of Koran's that it wasn't his fault when another bunch of radicals fly a plane into your hometown.
    Sums up my thoughts and fears about Obama - that man truly scares me.

I know the media likes to show only bad news, but the soldiers who are fighting for our freedom thinks we should finish the job. I know Ron Paul wants to pulled out of Iraq ASAP. AngelaTC, are you supporting Paul? I really want to know why you would think we need to go against our soldiers.
    Interestingly, the Republican candidate who garned the most donations from active military personnel was Ron Paul. He also served during Vietnam, so if we are going to listen to McCain because he was in the military, then under that criteria we also need to lend an ear to Paul. He thinks we should leave. And various CIA/intelligence analysts have commented that Paul alone understands the blowback our foreign policy of the last fifty years has directly generated.

I know that one reason Paul wants us out of Iraq is because China is loaning us billions to fund the war. China buys U.S. debt, and they become the de facto financier of the war in Iraq. The borrower is the servant of the lender, as they say, so the continued presence in Iraq threatens our "freedom" in a very real way.

I just don't think it is very patriotic to borrow so much money from foreign countries while removing border patrol from our borders to train Iraqis how to secure their own borders, and using U.N. resolutions like 1441 as justification for war. We're using unfulfilled U.N. resolutions to guide our nation's actions now? We have certainly set that precedent now. Our sovereignty is eroded by a prolonged presence in Iraq.

I also have to ask: if Iraq is such a noble cause, why did not we not simply obey our own Constitution (the law of the land) and formally declare war? Why did we only authorize military force? I genuinely do not know why.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122