Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IA Hugger Sees the Light

Well, I never thought I'd see the day. My sister, an illegal alien hugger in San Diego, called me this morning to say she's moving.

Why, you ask? Because her perfect little neighborhood, with it's cookie-cutter stucco houses, is now host to a house full of illegal aliens.

Two houses up from my sister's house, there was a house that'd been on the market for months. The house was vacant, and my sister doesn't know if it sold, or if the illegals are renting. All she knows is that there are about 15 people (her last count) coming and going from this house.

And "shock" she says they are parking cars on the lawn and playing loud music. She said they also have a pit-bull puppy.

She told her husband that she wants to move. I laughed so hard because I reminded her of her words: "The illegals don't hurt anybody....they're just trying to make a better life for themselves."

I said, "You don't mind if they make a better life for themselves, as long as they don't make that life in YOUR neighborhood, right?"

Anyway, she thinks she's going to find an "illegal-free" neighborhood in San Diego. Hah! My sister is upper-middle-class, but she's not rich. I doubt she can afford an "illegal free" neighborhood.

I just wanted to share this with you because I think my sister is indicative of so many upper-middle-class Americans. They're ignorant and shielded from the chaos illegal aliens cause our communities. But as the illegals slowly infiltrate the higher-income neighborhoods, I think more people will wake up and start protesting.

While I feel bad for my sister, I'm glad the illegals moved in. I hope that this wakes up all the soccer moms and tennis-playing dads to reality.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Those who have not experienced what the illegals are really doing to our country often think we are nut cases. Usually when they wake up, it is too late for their neighborhoods. We need to continue to try to spread the word.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thing is, she can move and they can follow. When you have 15 incomes flowing into one residence, you can afford to live just about anywhere. It's a boarding house and the guy buying is charging rent to the rest of them.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I said, "You don't mind if they make a better life for themselves, as long as they don't make that life in YOUR neighborhood, right?"
    I do feel bad for your sister AG, but, on the other hand, you will have the benefit of saying 'see, I told you so'.

I too, have had VERY similar conversations about the issue (and closely related ones) with close family members. And, although most see things my way, there are a couple hold-outs too. The hold-outs are the ones that are generally the most sheltered from the realities that ordinary working people have to deal with on a daily basis (either due to upper middle income status, or sheer geography...)

Now, you need to convince her to convince 2 other people it's a problem and to get motivated to become active on the issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just wait until street by street she only sees signs in Spanish. And then when she goes into a grocery store she gets treated like an outcast. Tell her to leave her stuff in boxes because she'll probably have to move again in 2 years.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    I do feel bad for your sister AG, but, on the other hand, you will have the benefit of saying 'see, I told you so'.
    Oh, you bet I said "I told you so." And it felt good.

I just hope these new illegal neighbors of hers get some chickens!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Wonderful to hear. Irony is a beautiful thing!!!

Isn't it wonderful to be proven right, americangirl? Your sister sounds so different from you. She is only concerned with the issues contained within the 4 walls of her home. You, on the other hand, are cocerned with all the borders of America. This is what she gets from not listening to the voice of reason of her sister. Some people only learn the hard way. And your sister is definitely learning the hard way -- having to move a whole household is no small feat!

You can tell her that unless she moves out of state, she will have to keep moving homes within CA every 2 years. Oh, what am I saying. She doesn't listen to you, does she?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Isn't it wonderful to be proven right, americangirl? Your sister sounds so different from you. She is only concerned with the issues contained within the 4 walls of her home. You, on the other hand, are cocerned with all the borders of America. This is what she gets from not listening to the voice of reason of her sister. Some people only learn the hard way. And your sister is definitely learning the hard way -- having to move a whole household is no small feat!

You can tell her that unless she moves out of state, she will have to keep moving homes within CA every 2 years. Oh, what am I saying. She doesn't listen to you, does she?
    Ex_OC, my entire family are like ostriches...they just bury their heads in the sand when it comes to illegal immigration. It's almost as if they feel that if they just ignore it, it will go away.

And it's not just my family. I've brought the subject up with a few people in my new city, and since there's no problem with illegals here (yet), they all look at me like I'm crazy.

There are a lot of people in this country still very much asleep on this issue. Believe me, my neighbors know more about Brittany Spears' mental state, than the illegal immigration crisis.

I wonder if you could steer her here, that we could 'educate' her on the subject...??? (AG's sister, that is).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast