Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IA poison food @ Restaurant?

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=3145

Enrique Morones Warns Illegal Aliens Will Poison Food At Marie Calendars
    Posted by: The Watchdog in Pro-Illegal Groups, Racism, Reconquistas, Terrorism
    You all know Enrique Morones of Border Angeles (website). He is a well known illegal alien/open borders advocate in San Diego that often appears on national television. He also has a radio show in Tijuana.

On Wednesday, February 21, 2007, A group of Minutemen were scheduled to have dinner together at Marie Calendars restaurant in San Juan Capistrano. Enrique found out about it.

Prior to the meeting, on his radio show, Enrique read an anonymous email, apparently from a food service worker, that threatened to poison the food of all patrons at that Marie Calendars restaurant. He repeated this threat more than once on his show.

This is pretty serious, we have notified the FBI and they are investigating the matter. Even it if was a hoax, this sort of thing can do terrible damage to a company’s reputation. Please notify the corporate headquarters of Marie Calendars that Enrique Morones is threatening their business. A lawsuit and an investigation is in order.

CLICK HERE to contact Marie Calenders.
    Send them the link to this page. http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=3145
    Give them contact info for Enrique Morones.

Border Angels
    P.O.BOX 86598
    San Diego, California 92138
    Unites States of America

Phone: (619) 269-7865
    enriquemorones@cox.net

Enrique Morones
    Here is the transcript:

“We have received an e-mail. That in San Juan Capistrano, Marie Calender’s. This week is not a good week to go eat there. Because it looks like there are going to be some surprises in the food that will be served to the people that are visiting us. That is because we will have some very special visitors this week,and some meetings that they will have. So, we recomend to our community NOT to eat at Marie Calender’s in San Juan Capistrano this week. Later we will give you details on why. We have known that they have had some meetings there. And some of them have gotten sick and it looks like it will happen again.

Thank you for the message. We are very aware of what’s taking place at Marie Calender’s in San Juan Capistrano.â€
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is really sick.......did Enrique Morones IMMEDIATELY contact law enforcement concerning the threat?

Does Enrique Morones' Border Angels have contact with illegal aliens prior to and after their entry into the U.S.--how else would they know when to launch a 'rescue' when someone doesn't reach their destination? Or where to concentrate their 'search'?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THIS GUY IS AN IDIOT. NOT ONLY IS HE HURTING MARIE CALENDARS...BUT HE IS THROWING A CLOUD OVER HIS OWN PEOPLE. NOW PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO WANT TO EAT AT ANY RESTAURANTS THAT EMPLOY HISPANIC PEOPLE....EVEN IF THEY ARE LEGAL OR US CITIZENS. THEY WONT TRUST THEM. WHEN PEOPLE SEE HISPANIC PEOPLE AT ANY RESTAURANT THEY WONT WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's disgusting and is breaking the law to even threaten such an act. It seems like they already carried out their intentions once before as they said they had gotten sick before while eating there. An investigation needs to take place and this needs to be dealt with seriously and examples need to be made out of these people because it is a known fact many IA and pro IA supporters work in the fast food restaurant as servers and cooks. How is this any different than a terrorist poisoning our food supply? They are terrorists, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    That's disgusting and is breaking the law to even threaten such an act. It seems like they already carried out their intentions once before as they said they had gotten sick before while eating there. An investigation needs to take place and this needs to be dealt with seriously and examples need to be made out of these people because it is a known fact many IA and pro IA supporters work in the fast food restaurant as servers and cooks. How is this any different than a terrorist poisoning our food supply? They are terrorists, plain and simple.
    THEY NOT ONLY WORK IN FAST FOOD, BUT IN MANY OF THE FOUR STAR HOTEL/RESTAURANTS AS WELL. EVEN SOME OF THE BEST HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS ARE STAFFED BY HISPANICS.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    THEY NOT ONLY WORK IN FAST FOOD, BUT IN MANY OF THE FOUR STAR HOTEL/RESTAURANTS AS WELL. EVEN SOME OF THE BEST HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS ARE STAFFED BY HISPANICS.

I'm not saying all hispanica are bad I could care less my main concern is IA and their supporters. And it is unfortunate that that MORON is out there spewing hatred like that as if it's a common occurrence and as if it's okay. It's coming to a point where people are going to be like you know what it isn't worth it I'd rather go here or there where I don't feel like my health is at risk. And, businesses are going to go out of business. But I don't feel bad because you should know what kind of people you are hiring especially if they are illegal. That's good for our teenagers though and those who need those jobs because without the IA they can get their foot in the door and people will be more comfortable ordering and being around people who actually speak english and not fear they're going to be poisoned. Americans just need to be more vocal like these IA are and demand that things change for the better and we have every right because this is OUR country and we should be making the decisions not these IA invaders.

I'm not saying all hispanica are bad I could care less my main concern is IA and their supporters. And it is unfortunate that that MORON is out there spewing hatred like that as if it's a common occurrence and as if it's okay. It's coming to a point where people are going to be like you know what it isn't worth it I'd rather go here or there where I don't feel like my health is at risk. And, businesses are going to go out of business. But I don't feel bad because you should know what kind of people you are hiring especially if they are illegal. That's good for our teenagers though and those who need those jobs because without the IA they can get their foot in the door and people will be more comfortable ordering and being around people who actually speak english and not fear they're going to be poisoned. Americans just need to be more vocal like these IA are and demand that things change for the better and we have every right because this is OUR country and we should be making the decisions not these IA invaders.
    NO NO...ALL HISPANICS ARE NOT BAD. BUT WHEN PEOPLE HEAR SOMETHING LIKE THIS....THEY WOULD RATHER JUST AVOID POTENTIAL PROBLEMS.

AND FOR THIS JERK TO ANNOUNCE THAT FOOD IS BEING INTENTIONALLY TAINTED IS IRRESPONSIBLE AND BRINGS A CLOUD OVER ALL HISPANIC RESTAURANT WORKERS. BECAUSE LETS FACE IT, YOU CANT REALLY TELL WHO IS ILLEGAL OR ILLEGAL SYMPATHIZER. AND WHO WANTS TO TAKE A CHANCE....ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE YOUR KIDS WITH YOU.

THATS WHY I THINK THIS GUY IS SUCH AN IDIOT. HE IS HURTING HIS OWN PEOPLE.

FURTHERMORE, IF RESTAURANT CUSTOMERS COME TO DISTRUST HISPANICS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SURE WHO IS WHO.....WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO LEGIT HISPANICS TRYING TO APPLY FOR JOBS?

THIS GUY WAS SUCH AN IDIOT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

THIS GUY IS AN IDIOT. NOT ONLY IS HE HURTING MARIE CALENDARS...BUT HE IS THROWING A CLOUD OVER HIS OWN PEOPLE. NOW PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO WANT TO EAT AT ANY RESTAURANTS THAT EMPLOY HISPANIC PEOPLE....EVEN IF THEY ARE LEGAL OR US CITIZENS. THEY WONT TRUST THEM. WHEN PEOPLE SEE HISPANIC PEOPLE AT ANY RESTAURANT THEY WONT WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE.
    I'm already at that point. I don't go out much anymore because too many restaurants in my town hire illegals and now if I see Hispanics cooking, I leave. I don't care if they're legal or illegal.

Too many decent LEGAL Hispanics are being hurt by this illegal immigration thing, but I believe if more of the legal ones would have stepped forward and declared that groups that aid and abet illegals such as La Raza, don't speak for them, maybe something would have been done about the illegals from Mexico a long time ago. By their silence and fear of being called a "vendido," they have brought the ill feelings most Americans have against illegal alien Hispanics on to themselves.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead

I'm already at that point. I don't go out much anymore because too many restaurants in my town hire illegals and now if I see Hispanics cooking, I leave. I don't care if they're legal or illegal.

Too many decent LEGAL Hispanics are being hurt by this illegal immigration thing, but I believe if more of the legal ones would have stepped forward and declared that groups that aid and abet illegals such as La Raza, don't speak for them, maybe something would have been done about the illegals from Mexico a long time ago. By their silence and fear of being called a "vendido," they have brought the ill feelings most Americans have against illegal alien Hispanics on to themselves.

i also hate eating at places with hispanics (don't know if they are legal or not) doing the cooking. we currently (last 2+ years) rarely eat out. restaurants need to do something to reassure people they are only hiring legal help (which also means they have been medically checked like all legal immigrants) illegals are hurting hispanics legally in this country but the legals won't stand with the USA... to me that says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead

i also hate eating at places with hispanics (don't know if they are legal or not) doing the cooking. we currently (last 2+ years) rarely eat out. restaurants need to do something to reassure people they are only hiring legal help (which also means they have been medically checked like all legal immigrants) illegals are hurting hispanics legally in this country but the legals won't stand with the USA... to me that says it all.
    I agree. If they won't stand by the rule of law then when they can't find a job I won't feel bad because they too have a voice and choose not to stand with other American citizens. I hate to say if they're not with us thent they're against us but it's the truth. Silence isn't always golden.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast